17th - 23rd January LFS Stocks Update

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A reefer friend showed me some of the rics he bought from AA today....very good quality rics..polyps are big and not stressed up from the shipment.

He managed to get a multi-colour burst ric...... stunning.Think tomorrow is a good time to drop by B)

Hi all,

ah beng place got new shipment.........saw red prata , very red open brain , bubbles coral , yellow carpet anem , nice live rock , golden angel , mushroom , nice shrimp , blue tang , hawkfish , small size majestic angel n mamy more..... :rolleyes:

like to koe where is tis ah beng's place is...

tks!

• SRC Member

Sorry all reefers here. IMO,even with discount, the price seems steeper than others LFS. I been there a few times, like the environment, the pple,and of coz,some stuffs are good...but when comes to pricing...i can obtain the same stocks at a reasonable price. BUT im not saying that they are unreasonable...i believe there a good reason for selling their stocks at that kind of price, maybe it just that i cannot afford that price! Anyway, can go down and visit them. I can said they really put in alot of good effort and time on their stocks! :lol::paiseh:

Sorry all reefers here. IMO,even with discount, the price seems steeper than others LFS. I been there a few times, like the environment, the pple,and of coz,some stuffs are good...but when comes to pricing...i can obtain the same stocks at a reasonable price. BUT im not saying that they are unreasonable...i believe there a good reason for selling their stocks at that kind of price, maybe it just that i cannot afford that price! Anyway, can go down and visit them. I can said they really put in alot of good effort and time on their stocks! :lol::paiseh:

They got pretty nice LPS IMHO... bought some of corals there, not the cheapest, but definitely good in quality and health... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 1

Wts lots of dry rock

2. 0

CRYPTO TRACING & RECOVERY WITH HACK SAVVY TECH RECOVERY

3. 4

Gonio