Donate

changfra

• SRC Member
I was wondering if anyone is willing to give away anything or selling thing cheap for a beginner (like me) to kick start the interesting hobby. If you have please PM me, Many Thanks

:bow::bow::bow::thanks:

By the way, I'm starting off with my existing 2ft Tanks..

Cheers

just FYI... setting marines will not be cheap in the long run.... i too started off with my existing 2ft tank... bought most of the items (2nd hand) still nothing great in my tank.. spent around 500.00 now....so pls consider this before taking the plunge

:)

post-10-1062465770.jpg

• SRC Member

just FYI... setting marines will not be cheap in the long run.... i too started off with my existing 2ft tank... bought most of the items (2nd hand) still nothing great in my tank.. spent around 500.00 now....so pls consider this before taking the plunge

:)

wah lao, your coral tank looks so fantastic already you still say nothing.... so humble... ;)

• SRC Member

Its an addiction and a sure way to becoming poor. You can start with anything and will still end up in a 4-6ft tank with MH, chiller, Expensive skimmer. Not to mention the softies, followed by LPS and then the final killer dose of SPS. By this time, you will curse yourself because you could have gotten a car or swimming in a country club or relaxing on a Carribean beach had you not started.

Damn! :nc: I hate myself!

I think (marine) therefore I am

• Sponsor
Its an addiction and a sure way to becoming poor. You can start with anything and will still end up in a 4-6ft tank with MH, chiller, Expensive skimmer. Not to mention the softies, followed by LPS and then the final killer dose of SPS. By this time, you will curse yourself because you could have gotten a car or swimming in a country club or relaxing on a Carribean beach had you not started.

Damn! :nc: I hate myself!

im facing the same addiction too........non stop upgrading....

now new tank.......bigger hole in the pocket..... <_<

but, its worth it..!!