neokn's atlantis tank

neokn

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I spotted P.nocturna at I-aquarium on a number of occassions. Guys interested can try there. Only $6 or $8 the last time I got them. It will be hard finding those with superb finnage as most are torn due to fighting within themselves. IMO quite a peaceful fish unless other fish wanders into its perching area..whereby it will proceed to chase them off. Does'nt chase them all around the tank...once the fish leaves it swims back to its perching point. Same species will fight..more seriously.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Fuel:

Heard you have one of this fella too. How is yours doing? Can post picture of it? My seems to have grown abit since I bought it home abt 2 months back.

I have 2 orchid dottyback and a nasty RS Regal angel which seems to chase every small bottom dwellers when the chance arises. But now it seems they are alright now and they seems to hide in the same cave near my tunze. It's pretty hard to notice them if not for my re-scaping consultant and helpers whom help me when I rescape before CNY. I can see both of them clearly from both side of the tank.

Any webby that can tell the ###### of them? I bought my pair from CF so the price is on the high side. They cost me 2 reds each with some change back.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

Hi bro,

I have one too, the last one from CF. ;)

Actually my interest of it started when I saw it in Fuel tank one day but too bad he already sold to another bro. Although Fuel have told me that I-Aquarium bring it in periodically, I never have the luck. :(

Finally, saw it during my trip to CF. Nearly have to buy together with a LR as it kept hiding into the rock when approached. Heard from auntie that a few people have given up buying after being told they must get together with the LR.

I told auntie, I dun mind paying for then LR which is almost the price of the P. nocturna. But luck was on my side - the goby jump out of the LR into the bag during packaging. :lol::yeah:

For me, I can only see it every morning around 7+ - 8am. Its been with me for 2 weeks liao. ;)

Actually Peter Schmeidel have posted a male and a female in the griessingeri thread, you might want to PM him. :D

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

So you are the other lucky fellow reefers whom owns a P. nocturna. Think I posted the period of owning the 2 wrongly. I got the fellas after my re-scape during a trip to CF with our "personized" driver (A very friendly and dedicated family man).

When I'm @ CF that day, John keep telling me that he have 3 pcs of them and we (me and aunty) can't seems to find the third. So I have to make do with the 2 of them. They are really fun to look @. When they are first intoduce into the main tank, they were hiding @ each end of my tank. Then one of those fine day, they finallly met.

Anyway, I never come across these fella @ I-Aquarium though.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

Wah bro, I must be very lucky to have it man. If you were able to find it, I a, sure you will definitely buy it one. :D

I really should count my blessing often. :peace:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
Wah bro, I must be very lucky to have it man. If you were able to find it, I a, sure you will definitely buy it one. :D

I really should count my blessing often. :peace:

It's supposed to be MIME :(

Next time no more CF for you Mr. Webstar............ unless u prepare to walk 10km :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Fuel:

Heard you have one of this fella too. How is yours doing? Can post picture of it? My seems to have grown abit since I bought it home abt 2 months back.

I have 2 orchid dottyback and a nasty RS Regal angel which seems to chase every small bottom dwellers when the chance arises. But now it seems they are alright now and they seems to hide in the same cave near my tunze. It's pretty hard to notice them if not for my re-scaping consultant and helpers whom help me when I rescape before CNY. I can see both of them clearly from both side of the tank.

Any webby that can tell the ###### of them? I bought my pair from CF so the price is on the high side. They cost me 2 reds each with some change back.

In my tank liew :D look at my avatar

My decomm 4ft FOWLR

• 7 months later...