my coco worm not opening..

LoReNsIa

• SRC Member

Any bro or sister noe wad happen to my coco worm.. when i buy it from LFS it opening very big and nice.. once i bring bak.. it only open once.. it still alive as i still see it crown and it moving.. my feather duster are opening well except tt beauty.. do anyone noe wad happen???

Thanx..

Regards..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

oh okie.. normally which shop ish able to purchase?? and wad the price of it?? any bro or sis got be4?? sry.. and thanx after all.. hahax..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

• SRC Member

bro... perhaps ur coco worm has drop its crown... so it takes time to recover.. other case is... ur coco worm is adapted to opening its crown in the shell... for example my coco worm change its crown.. and for like 2 months liao... the crown remain small and it didn't grow.... and it only expose its crown near the hole.. later i post u pic..

• SRC Member

oh okie thanx bro.. no it haven drop.. i try placing it upside down.. the crown did not drop.. bro SLCW.. my coco worm not block by my Lr.. after i rescape my tank i put it under the Mh.. it not opening too

oh okie thanx bro.. no it haven drop.. i try placing it upside down.. the crown did not drop.. bro SLCW.. my coco worm not block by my Lr.. after i rescape my tank i put it under the Mh.. it not opening too

MY MISTAKE! I apolgise, my further investigates lead me to the fact coco worms do not need strong lights! I have mislead u. sorry.

They are however, filter feeders and that is important.

• SRC Member
oh.. okie.. wad is a filter feeder?? and everytime ppl write IMO.. wad is tt?? thanx for everyone kindness..

filter feeders are creatures that filter food from the water to eat...they dont take food like the way corals like prata do...they filter things like plankton from the water to feed

IMO stands for In My Opinion

• SRC Member

oh thanx thanx bro decent.. hmmm.. ya i noe tt coco worm feed on plankton.. but it not eating leh.. and it hide it self in it shell for month liaox,, not coming out either,,

• SRC Member

not coming out got 2 possibilities. Either the felle is already up the lorry or it's crown has dropped and growing new small ones ready to show you :P

but for many months...likely former...

if it's still alive and you want to see it, make sure you calcium level is very the good... don't worry about food

• SRC Member

oh.. isit.. think u get the good one.. i juz nowgo see it.. the crown is still tt nice.. but it come nearerto the outside.. but still not coming out.. haiz.. hoping tt it will be fine..

• SRC Member

oh.. okie.. hahax.. thanx all.. slcw.. wher u stay.. hahax.. wan to get some golden pearl from u.. hahax.. j/k.. :lol: cause donno how it look like.. den this few dae not free to go out some more..