Biggest aquarium in the world

Rocky99

nope....my best guess.....the double up the cappucino machine after office hours to create the foam to skim out the nutrients....

OK...lousy idea(I'm getting sleepy) :snore:

I think they probably use an huge industrial ozone generator to keep the water sparkling clean too.

Hate to think what a cyano breakout would look like in that tank! :D

Frankly, if I were the building designer, I would build the atrium to be even closer to the tank. The floors are too far away, I would like to view the different levels of the tank not just from inside the lift but from every floor if possible! ;)

I think it lacks the big stuff.... manta rays.. dugongs... saltwater crocs, sharks... :D

• SRC Member

I think Mediacorp ever runs an articlle on thsi tank during their news braodcast....they commented on the specs of the glass thickness & such &...if my memory serves me well...the cleaning crew...& i don mean thos sea cucumbers....they employed qualified divers to clean the glass & since those corals are artificials....they need cleaning too....i think its an every day affair......