My New 4ft Tank ;p

Zac

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

those two can't put them too close. they will attack each other :rolleyes:

I think those are sweepers. They are already attacking lo...

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member

The acans are beautiful :)

:P thanks.. the green one is acan .. but the orange one dunno what leh.. looks like acan but its flat le..

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
bro.. wad is the breed of sea horse? wher u got it? is it feeding?

err... haha i also dunno what breed.. think it is those normal ones the tail a little yellowish.. got it around bukit panjang. yess its feeding in my tank.. i seen it feeding at the shop then i dare to buy ;)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

those two can't put them too close. they will attack each other :rolleyes:

ya i didnt know untill i saw them stinging.. :sick: very gross...

bro travy is right.. they are fighting already.. but i shifted them apart and they have recorved already B)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
Bro your seahorse can survive?.... Coz i read before it cannot take the water movement in a reef environment. Also it feed too slow....

Can share a bit more detail, tempted to keep one too...

bro indeed the movement of the reef tank is too strong for the SH.

but as for my tank the current at the sand bed is very slow , so i decided to try one.

as for feeding it can be challenging to get it to eat as it feed to slow..

and all the other fishes will eat up all the food before the SH can eat any...

but i seen my SH eat before so hopefully it will be alright.. i will try to target feed it by placing the food as near to it as possible..

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

i think urs is a tiger tail baif not it is a kuda.. is the tiger strip no the tail? plz show full pic of it.. but becareful.. if u have a prata in ur tank, they willl sting ur SH.. i try 3 SH in my reef tank in a period of time.. no fear tt they wont eat.. cause when the current flow.. with the mysis in it, they will eat.. or u might wan to use a shringe to spray the mysis on the SH.. it is better u start a tank with ur SH in it.. btw.. i might be selling my pair of tiger tail.. u wan? haha.. or any bros wan.. lol.. sry to hijack huh.. and might be only..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
i think urs is a tiger tail baif not it is a kuda.. is the tiger strip no the tail? plz show full pic of it.. but becareful.. if u have a prata in ur tank, they willl sting ur SH.. i try 3 SH in my reef tank in a period of time.. no fear tt they wont eat.. cause when the current flow.. with the mysis in it, they will eat.. or u might wan to use a shringe to spray the mysis on the SH.. it is better u start a tank with ur SH in it.. btw.. i might be selling my pair of tiger tail.. u wan? haha.. or any bros wan.. lol.. sry to hijack huh.. and might be only..

oh i have two pratas.... does it sting the SH?? ..

haha i will just try out one SH first...

will try to post full pic of it soon.... going for reservice soon :cry2:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
hahaha... amos, reservice so soon? NSmen call mah :lol: listen, when amos do his patrolling, better don't do anything naughty... or else... :ph34r::fear::pirate:

ya very fast right! just ORD 6mtns ago.. now reservice liao!! haha anyway hope my tank will be alright when iam away ... incamp for 18 days.. can come out once a week ... :mellow:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
hahaha... i thought yoou have your beloved to help you to look after. i am sure your tank is in good hand :P

huh my GF cant take care of my tank want la... she only knows how to take picture and keep on feeding the corals and fishes... the amout she feed one day like i can feed it for 3 days loh.... hai..... nitrates... :evil:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

huh my GF cant take care of my tank want la... she only knows how to take picture and keep on feeding the corals and fishes... the amout she feed one day like i can feed it for 3 days loh.... hai..... nitrates... :evil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

hahaha :lol: at least when you come back, you will see your fishes and corals very very fat. too healthy. and let your skimmer work harder la :P

age.png

• SRC Member

hahaha :lol: at least when you come back, you will see your fishes and corals very very fat. too healthy. and let your skimmer work harder la :P

:D I hope so~ :bow:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170