2 inches in size hairy crab for adoption

DeepBlue

Doing major rescape of my FOWLR and finally caught a huge hairy crab...

putting it up for adoption....

NOTE: not to be sacrificed to satisfied your hatred, frustration for the creature...I know ..we all lost too many gobies,blennies , anthias to these guys :lol:

actualy size --> I-----C---R----A-----B------I

• SRC Member

actually its a cute fellow...

but it eats nearly anything beside corals.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

buying some pink hair dye for the hairy crab later on my way home..... <_< (jking)

possible trend setting going on... ... <_<

• SRC Member
no prob...but must make her promise to take care of the little...er big...er hairy guy ;)

DB, I also caught two while moving tank. Now living in my sump.

I took them out for a group photo. Their shell is about an inch across - not

counting their legs.

I also don't mind giving them away for adoption but the person must promise to

take care of them.

rockfish, can you ask your friend to post a photo of her crab tank here? :)

post-15-1109165860.jpg

• SRC Member

ahahahaa first time hearing it that theres people rearing these hairy fellows.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

she put her hairy crab in her main tank. feed them with prawn 3 time a week. she got 1 already 2 1/2 " liao..

Deep blue and william! she was so happy when i tell her about it last nite.

can i collect from u guys this sat .. ??

pls PM me the collection address and time and contact number ..

thanks!!