How fur comes about

Venezia

• SRC Member

oh ######- ! ***** these ***** #########! :angry::angry::angry:

somebody pls help them!! :(:(:(

it still moves and cry after its fur are plucked out.. if ppl can help the sun bears , why aint anybody helping the foxes and all?

serves them rite for gettin SARS and bird flu..

how fur comes about

please dun view if u cannot take gross pics.

dear all, please dun buy fur products.. :cry:

• SRC Member
oh ####! curse these ####### ############### !  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

somebody pls help them!! :(  :(  :(

it still moves and cry after its fur are plucked out.. if ppl can help the sun bears , why aint anybody helping the foxes and all?

serves them rite for gettin SARS and bird flu..

how fur comes about

please dun view if u cannot take gross pics.

dear all, please dun buy fur products..  :cry:

maybe u can replace the chinese with CHINA

as there are chinese ppl ard in SRC.

true the CHINA ppl are damn cruel

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

These ppl should all die a horrible death and get the same thing done to them too! Horrendous!

Dunno which is more horrible and cruel to the innocent animals, the collection of Shark's Fin or Fur?

Still there are ppl in an 'educated' and 'civilised' country like Singapore that consumes both! and then blame it on culture and give some fart excuse saying that they have to respect culture and the elders? CRAP! pure CRAP!

• SRC Member

Fur trade in china market increase after various EU and north america countries banned skinning of animal furs in their countries. In fact China is the biggest fur trader in the world. Due to the lack of regulation for humane killing of animals before skinning (in fact no humane regulation for everything!) , the chinese traders used the most simple and fast way to kill and havest the fur. It's their karma on doing such things... important thing is not to wear fur as to fuel this industry.

Come to think of it it's rather funny that women go thru the agony of waxing, shaving, lasering, etc to get rid of their body hair and end up wearing animal's hair.... weird huh?

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

everywhere.....I always believe 99.9% of the people are good.....its always the 0.01% who are highlighted for the bad things they do.......

Whether its shark's fin or fox's fur....raising the awareness and thru education, we can only hope the authorities look into this and do somethings about it

• SRC Member
Hi Bro,

There r some members here r from China, as I met some of them b4. But I'm sure they r not as cruel as wat we see in the video.

:)

hi bro dleecool

i m chinese too.. yeah i'm referring to the bad chinese . like osam@ is mu****, but not all mus*** is bad .

no offence to the china chinese here k. but maybe u can write to your authorities or sumthing... i'm an animal lover , so see this video i very @#$%!! especially when the foxes look like my 2 dogs (with the fur on of cos).

hope the authorities do something soon.. :nc:

yeah i also stopped taking shark fins shop for some time liao. have u done it?

Very Sad.......................................... Why are we given the powers to rule over all beings? Why must we abuse this powers given to us like this?????

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

From Agent Smith in Matrix:

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague."

Reflect and act!

• SRC Member
I think this is too much, while I can understand fur trade....but I can't understand why can't they kill it totally before doing all the stripping and skinning  :angry:

yeah!

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST END ITS LIFE BEFORE DOING IT?!

and i definitely am not inapproval of killing the animal by standing on it...heartless barbies and jimbams

i'll gladly shoot those bast*rds

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• SRC Member

i have not been taking shark fins for the last 10 years of my life.....

nv touch turtle soup before.....

When the buying stops, the killing can stop too...

*whisper* imagine the amt of $$ u can save in yr wedding when u join the anti-shark fin group.... :P

but seriously..... its bad....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
could only bring myself to watch first 4 mins of film....

after that.... i cant go on already.....

damn asses.... the badger is still alive..... jeez.....

Same lah bro.....but I went as far as almost 3/4 of it.....after that I told myself......`yeah!!!!I get the picture'........

• SRC Member

reason why they skin them alive...

i actually heard from someone that they want to create fear in them. so that their fur will stand.

as then when the fur is taken out, its more beautiful. thus improving the quality.

pityful, pathetic, ungly assholes roaming on the Earth. it stain the air Im breathing. idiots.

But still, forgive them for as they doing it for a living. although they suck big time, screwed them, down with them. just atleast try, as I am trying too.

hope u guys support on anti-fur trade more after u pple seen this..

regards,

LaW

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

There are too many crimes that we humans have committed - the ultimate punishment will come to us when we eventually kill ourselves using the same violence...

Lookit all the wars and violence goin on in the world today, it is only a beginning to the end for humans. After we all kill ourselves in one huge war, mother nature will then reset itself, and hopefully never recreate another species like us EVER AGAIN...

I couldnt get past the peeling part of the video, nearly cried for the animal when it started...my only wish is that the same monster that did this to the racoon could be put thru the exact same torture when he is reborn or watever...