Frozen training

chinmo

• SRC Member

welcome to Chinmo frozen training University! :lol:

post-32-1110763608.jpg

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

all 3 reidi taking freshly killed ghost shrimps from bowl! next step be frozen ghost! ;)

post-32-1110763708.jpg

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

Yap bro, better to absorb as much as possible before starting. Seahorses keeping is very rewarding. :P

• SRC Member

bro tevin.. when u killed the ghost shrimp they wil eat huh?? and how u make ur SH tank bottom blue?? using paint??

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Bro Lorensia, yes bro, i paint the tank blue..... small tank, can easily paint by myself :lol: first few feeding u feed them with e live shrimps, then later u offer feshly killed shrimps, then on to frozens..... then mix mysis in... hopefully they be wean to mysis. All this done step by step unless u r Seahorse is a genius! :lol:

Bro Woverine, Thanks u, u sure are rite man! Seahorses indeed is a unique creation of god! :) actually very busy nowadays..... have over a hundred babies to take care of! :eyeblur: hopefully to fill all my tanks with my own hand raise Seahorses! :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
:eyebrow: yeah! the male is eating frozens mysis liao!, the other 2 female has been staring but can't figure out yet.... hopefully they graduate by next week! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

a bit of updates.... 5 out of 6 are eating frozens! one more to go! than i can rest and relax liao! :lol: