sea scooter

hermit

• SRC Member

hey divers just came across some funny but cool stuff on the net...........! :huh:

wonder whether singapore really got sell such equipment anot?? :blink:

anyway anyone tried this before? :blink:

think is more for divers who are very lazy one :D

:yeah:

post-12-1112862293.jpg

• SRC Member
aiyohhhh...... its been in the market so long liow ;)

opppp :blink:

maybe i new to diving quite sua ku abit................hahaha.......

anyway wats the price like for this thing? if cheap can get one and go diving nxt rd....! :D:D

I heard from TTboy that he had to help his friend carry one of this along for a dive trip. He was screaming blue murder all the way.... that thing is very very heavy... esp the batteries! :)

• SRC Member
I heard from TTboy that he had to help his friend carry one of this along for a dive trip. He was screaming blue murder all the way.... that thing is very very heavy... esp the batteries! :)

haha.............. :D

ya lor..................... :D

so good if the battery can be even more lighter!!!

but dunno how the effect like leh?

dunno whether is fast anot?

if slower than wat we can finning ard tink it may not be so good liao....! :blink:

• SRC Member
if slower than wat we can finning ard tink it may not be so good liao....! :blink:

u are joking with that statement right? :o with the scooter, u can chase mantas and turtles when they are finning away from u..also, if u are chased by a mating trigger, u will appreciate the speed. :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
what if you accidentally let go of it?

just squeeze the trigger-like button and u will travel .... but once released it will stop operating.

some reputable dive shops have these scooters for rental, just make some enquiries while planning your dive trips.

in my opinion, not worth to buy this as not only costly, also have to cost in factors like maintenance, transportation etc

• SRC Member
new 1 cost about usd$2500

Buy 1 and u can forget about seeing any fishes again

buy one and u become the 'fish' for other divers to see :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
no lah buy 1 and i will longban u

:P u are indeed getting lazier hahaha... :lol: nowadays, i prefer drift diving... :P

• SRC Member
u hold the grip i sit on u wahahahaha

kinky!!! :P

• SRC Member

me aint that old.. unlike some old sea salts here.. :lol::whistle