blastos for sale

Lower price?

I have a few PM asking me to sell the rics rocks to them, in view of this high demand I will have to raise the price.

This is to ensure that the rics rock goes to the person that has real interest in keep them and not buy, frag and resell.

I will PM each and everyone to see who can offer the highest price.

You don't even get such large sized rics in the LFS shipment.

hi weeleong, the rics are really gorgeous. :peace:

Hi gouldian,

i am sorry i did not read the rules and regulations before posting as i am relatively new here. initially did not want to join the forum because i have read numerous remarks and issues here as can be seen in the posts. however, as a singaporean, i should support a singaporean website so i signed up.

As far as i am concerned i have the right to reduce price if i want. Dispar anthias say his remark is merely a joke, ok i'll laugh about it.

As for you gouldian, i bought the coral as it is from the lfs. if u think it is bleached, may i ask which one is bleached? I guess i might as well return to the lfs and ask him why he sell me a coral that invite 'criticism', oops i mean 'joke'.

the price i paid for could be another 'joke' i suppose. so would u be helpng me then?

i think you will not be taking such a remark as a 'joke' in the first place, would u?

you may want to read the post again and then tell me how u feel about it. gentleman?

if u have difficulty giving a fair comment, then i rest my case with you. (joking lah) :thanks:

by the way, this is a joke.

Return?? why??? you are the one who did not read up enough and bought bleachd corals..... den you ask which one is bleached?? I can tell you all are bleached... thats why they appear so nice under actinic, once again i think you nv read up ;);) Responsible reefer?? :unsure::unsure:

Hi gouldian,

i am sorry i did not read the rules and regulations before posting as i am relatively new here. initially did not want to join the forum because i have read numerous remarks and issues here as can be seen in the posts. however, as a singaporean, i should support a singaporean website so i signed up.

As far as i am concerned i have the right to reduce price if i want. Dispar anthias say his remark is merely a joke, ok i'll laugh about it.

As for you gouldian, i bought the coral as it is from the lfs. if u think it is bleached, may i ask which one is bleached? I guess i might as well return to the lfs and ask him why he sell me a coral that invite 'criticism', oops i mean 'joke'.

the price i paid for could be another 'joke' i suppose. so would u be helpng me then?

i think you will not be taking such a remark as a 'joke' in the first place, would u?

you may want to read the post again and then tell me how u feel about it. gentleman?

if u have difficulty giving a fair comment, then i rest my case with you. (joking lah) :thanks:

Hi Jpual,

I understand your frustration of buying something at higher price and yet invite criticism.

But the potential buyers here are not people you can off load your problems just like that.

This will only becomes a vicious cycle to the extent that it spoils your reputation.

But then again, some people dun really cares as they can just change a nick anytime. Hope you are not one of those people. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Hi gouldian,

HI jpaul, if u asked me which one is bleached...

i would answer ....all of them.

i believe its either u got it at a super cheap price (cuz its bleached )

Or might it be due to the poor husbandry skills that cause it to turn white ?

I think u should just withdraw your sales and nurse them back to health before trying to sell them again.

Who knows u might be able to sell them at $120..if its healthier :)

guys,

i give up! :lol: i surrender! :lol: i dun know what u want me to say or do. The corals have been taken so the thread should be closed. :peace:

for gouldian, i think u are worried i am a bad egg? :pirate: well, thks for the hospitality. you are baracuda and i am a plankton, surely you are here longer than i am. perhaps u had a bad experience before. well, all i can say is u gotta let go and let live. I really dun understand why my sales is being questioned while others are not???

perhaps price reduction is never a good idea at all. can u buy blastos at my price? oh, now i see, are u a lfs owner and i spoiled your market? i am really confused because my mind is going round and round, thinking, suspecting, wondering, and really blur. if selling is so difficult, i'll think twice again in future. and i am sorry if it offends you. :peace:

As for weeleong, like i said, i dun know wat answers u expect from me? i believe everyone will go for good deals as can be seen in beckett sales and others. why dun u ask them why they reduce their price???

can i ask u something, do i know u? at all? are u from city harvest church? r u trying to pull my leg? :lol: pls pm me. :thanks:

HI jpaul, if u asked me which one is bleached...

i would answer ....all of them.

i believe its either u got it at a super cheap price (cuz its bleached )

Or might it be due to the poor husbandry skills that cause it to turn white ?

I think u should just withdraw your sales and nurse them back to health before trying to sell them again.

Who knows u might be able to sell them at $120..if its healthier :)

hi yiling,

thks for your advice. the coral is taken liao.

anyway, appreciate your comment.

happy reefing bro.

guys,

i give up! :lol: i surrender! :lol: i dun know what u want me to say or do. The corals have been taken so the thread should be closed. :peace:

for gouldian, i think u are worried i am a bad egg? :pirate: well, thks for the hospitality. you are baracuda and i am a plankton, surely you are here longer than i am. perhaps u had a bad experience before. well, all i can say is u gotta let go and let live. I really dun understand why my sales is being questioned while others are not???

perhaps price reduction is never a good idea at all. can u buy blastos at my price? oh, now i see, are u a lfs owner and i spoiled your market? i am really confused because my mind is going round and round, thinking, suspecting, wondering, and really blur. if selling is so difficult, i'll think twice again in future. and i am sorry if it offends you. :peace:

As for weeleong, like i said, i dun know wat answers u expect from me? i believe everyone will go for good deals as can be seen in beckett sales and others. why dun u ask them why they reduce their price???

can i ask u something, do i know u? at all? are u from city harvest church? r u trying to pull my leg? :lol: pls pm me. :thanks:

hahah gouldian is a lfs owner... lolx that must be the most interesting statement i ever heard :lol::lol::lol: why your slae is quentioned?? cos you are sellign defected stuff, bleached corals..... owner reudce their price but not to the extent like yours... $120 to $30 gosh thats a discount of $90..... so your $120 is out there to make a good deal if some newbie comes along and decide to get them from you ;)

Hi JPaul,

No offense taken. ;)

How I wished I can be an owner of a LFS. No, I am just a fellow reefer.

We dun do ranking by Barracuda or Copepod here, at least not for me. There are still jokers out there with higher "rank" than me but still give misinformation. ;)

Since you have found a willing buyer who have obviously read this thread and have benefitted from your reduction of price, I believe I have done my part too.

Cheers :)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

okie guys.. let not make until each other got one face.. as he is new.. y not we teach him den lecturing him.. maybe wad he sae is true.. and maybe wad he sae is not true.. but y not we grow to noe this new reefer more.. as he mention Chc.. and i guess he is a christian.. and i think tt since he is a christian.. and i think tt he wont lie.. (hopefully).. cause he was new.. tt y he get con by the LFS for the price of his blasto..??? who noes.. so let settle through pm will be better.. like tt settle only will let each other no face leh.. Everyone still fren!!! don wan another meeting den later see each other will pai seh mah.. yaya.. hahax.. all this is juz wad i think.. hopefully u all will understand.. and i don wan to get flame olso hor... later u see mi *kam bin*(hide face) hahax.. yaya..

***Happy Reefing***

*****Regards*****

****LoReNzO****

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

hahax. how u noe only the nick is new?? hahax.. unless u seen him be4?? hahax.. aiya.. eveyone love Reefing.. y because of a coral and hurt each other.. all ppl r frens.. and God bless everyone.. hahax..

Cheers..!!!!!

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Paul, welcome to SRC.

Glad you found a buyer for your blastos. Yes, they do look bleached but under good care, they should recover.

Btw, most corals require more light than just actinics to stay healthy.

Happy reefing all! :peace:

Dan

I must say that after reading the whole thread, the series of events really does look bad on Jpaul... but I would like to say maybe everyone here should give him the benefit of doubt... it seems that he really doesn't know that the blastos are bleached... :peace:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

:peace: rav-65 100% agree.....paul welcome to src though me also new here and still alot to learn....as the saying goes we human learn from mistake and boy i have learn alot $$$$$$$$$$

CHEEERS

just me........Syed

There are issues which I will like to address here:

1) For the seller, please be forthcoming and honest in your transaction and

condition of the items. For the buyer, please open your eyes and look carefully, not only at the pictures here, but also the items at the point and time of transaction. This applies to sales/trading threads here and elsewhere.

2)There are many shady characters lingering around, using different nicks or using new nicks when reputation of their old nicks have gone down the drain…thus, they will appear as new members who start their nonsense again and prey on the innocent and unexpecting.

There seem to be some suspicion from some reefers in here that Jpaul is not someone new but someone who has been lurking in our midst for sometime. Here are some similarities that have been pointed out to me.

i)Someone who has been trying to sell a 250W Horizon ventures MH fixture with BLV 20kk bulb

ii)also trying to sell a rather unique Calcium reactor

iii)has a keen interest to swop for rics

iv)stays in sengkang

Whether Jpaul is indeed a new addition or an old character hiding in a new nick...i shall leave the judgement to the discerning out there. But here are my words to Jpaul...

If you are indeed a new addition to the forum, congrats as you are in good hands, for there are many experienced reefers who will help you around. Even if they point out that your coral is subpar, they have kind intentions and I hope you do not take it too badly :):peace:

But if you are a shady character hiding in this new nick of yours, I would suggest you take your shady deals elsewhere :angry:

Trace verified. It's confirmed. It's A********e. New nick, same old tricks. Suggest a stop to all such activities, Singapore is just too small.