Have you gotten yr light sabre yet?

mUAr_cHEe

• SRC Member

check it out...

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/lightsaber3.htm

I will be DIYing the light saber... found a good semi-con sales ger who can get me the parts i need... *wink at gothia*

i will be selling first 10 units at promotional price of SGD 20,000.

*after that i should have enough money for my lotus....*

NRP is SGD 25,000

Pls state yr nick and the colour of the sabre you want....

Order list

1) mUAr_cHEe (red)

2)

3)

4)

Pls note the the double light saber will only be available at 3rd quarter this year. Still trying to find good supplier for locking mechanism inbetween.. hai cheong and dama materials proved to be too weak for such high heat applications...

mCorp is the authorized agent for LightSabres Inc.

A subsidary of LucasFilms.

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• Sponsor
check it out...

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/lightsaber3.htm

I will be DIYing the light saber... found a good semi-con sales ger who can get me the parts i need... *wink at gothia*

i will be selling first 10 units at promotional price of SGD 20,000.

*after that i should have enough money for my lotus....*

NRP is SGD 25,000

Pls state yr nick and the colour of the sabre you want....

Order list

1) mUAr_cHEe (red)

2)

3)

4)

Pls note the the double light saber will only be available at 3rd quarter this year. Still trying to find good supplier for locking mechanism inbetween.. hai cheong and dama materials proved to be too weak for such high heat applications...

mCorp is the authorized agent for LightSabres Inc.

A subsidary of LucasFilms.

gay boy, very free nothing to do issit.

since u got flower arrangement class, part time at CV, still can afford time to diy huh? :lol:

• SRC Member

can it vibrate? :lol:

You bet it does... :P

and I reckon it' will probably be a double saber somemore... :lol::D

As for mine... make it yellow and banana flavoured...

1) mUAr_cHEe (red)

2) wolfie (Pink pls... for the gay Jedi in me)

3) seamonkee (yellow with banana flavoured + monkey fur coat for the handle)

4)

• SRC Member

1) mUAr_cHEe (red)

2) wolfie (Pink pls... for the gay Jedi in me)

3) seamonkee (yellow with banana flavoured + monkey fur coat for the handle)

4) cjh (rainbow colour with white tiger fur for handle and eagle tail feather at the end of the handle)

• SRC Member
I'm still quite confused about this light sabre thingy....can it really cut like what the website claims? n $20,000 a piece???

haha... see if u can really control the length of laser beam....

Does it include free Jedi Force Training? :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
I'm still quite confused about this light sabre thingy....can it really cut like what the website claims? n $20,000 a piece???

You're confused? Don't feel bad. I'm sure many of us are not clear too.

The technology that goes into the making of a lightsabre is not something most of us

can easily understand. I've studied the blue prints and instructions; but don't think I'll

be able to build one.

I'm glad that bro mUAr_cHEe has figured out how to build it. I'm sure he'll be

successful as he is very good at DIY. Furthermore, I believe he has already contacted

gothia whom will be helping him to get some very crucial components for the project.

I heard that she might be quite involved in helping him to DIY too.

The $20,000 price tag should be considered very reasonable. According to the

instructions, he will need to align the crystals perfectly or risk detonation of the

lightsaber upon activation. Every lightsabre he build and test will be a tremendous

risk for him.

If you're really interested, perhaps you can help to gather more geniune buyers and

see if bro mUAr_cHEe can give you a bulk discount.

• SRC Member

i thought only a replica of the prop light saber can be made? the true light saber in the movies with the cutting technology can never be made, because i've heard somewhere that inside the handle lies a jewel that only exists in star wars. :lol:

it'll be too dangerous and impractical for one to carry a true light saber. what if that guy doesn';t know how to use, he may end up severing his hand instead.

• SRC Member
iit'll be too dangerous and impractical for one to carry a true light saber. what if that guy doesn';t know how to use, he may end up severing his hand instead.

you don't have to worry about that, my friend.

Appropriate training and handling techniques will be taught to ensure that the safety of all my customers will not be compromised.

as with regard to the vibrating bit.... it possible to attach anything to the end of the vibrator... but not integrate into it... i think it is highly dangerous. Still trying to find a good connecting componant...

Will keep you updated as accordingly.

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

you don't have to worry about that, my friend.

Appropriate training and handling techniques will be taught to ensure that the safety of all my customers will not be compromised.

as with regard to the vibrating bit.... it possible to attach anything to the end of the vibrator... but not integrate into it... i think it is highly dangerous. Still trying to find a good connecting componant...

Will keep you updated as accordingly.

You may consider incorporating the vibrator at the other end where the belt clip is but then some idiots may just use the wrong end and give themselves some orgasmic ending... :P