Pet Shop Boys @ Far East Plaza

Saw 3 boxing crabs there today....those carrying anemones all the time. Bought them all at once. $6 each..hehe..might not be the cheapest..but oh well..they had full anemones and they were big. :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

is not that shop u should condemm here loh.. anyway i got all stocks from that shop.. and i should say reasonably price loh.. atleast better... and convenient.. also the liverocks there are 8 per kilo.. clownfishes at $2.. and fishes.. i rather buy there.. there ulu ulu places..

i think u from lastime till now.. that shop there had improved in some way or another..

rather then some other places i've been where i got cheated etc. and well to those shops i rather not say the place..

• SRC Member

its true on wat u say.. rental all matters.. i know the shop owner and he did told me lastime when he set up the store there he admit he took alot of risk.. well scotts road.. town area.. i love dropping by his store to look at his stocks he have.. and also.. i got them..

and since i have been a regular.. i got aready 10 % discount from him..

his corals assorted like green mushrooms and common polyps leather all cost $8.. and comparing prices of livestocks in PSB to other places i can say its average.. i think normal shops like some place which is in neighbourhood.. like Cle**n*i.. all is overpricing with their rent 3-4 times cheaper than to town area.. even b*ki* *im*h.. i won't buy livestocks there with their ill treated tank and also to know the price of the fish or corals must ask them never write for us to read.. and somemore smart wanna charge me like $15 for normal mushrooms..

and somemore.. critic ppl etc. and when ppl like i encounter like angmoh's, gurmit singh comes respect them as if they are god..

so far.. i been to PSB until i became 'friends' with the owner.. nice guy.. but eventhough wat other shops critic em' business competitions..

well i think i got too much to say.. thats why AT wants us not to say shop's name etc in here or critic em' .. diff. ppl diff. views and for business they have their own strategies..

i think this thread should not be here..

• SRC Member
Saw 3 boxing crabs there today....those carrying anemones all the time. Bought them all at once. $6 each..hehe..might not be the cheapest..but oh well..they had full anemones and they were big. :D

crabs or shrimps?

• 2 weeks later...

Gee.... they are giving out info that UGF can be used for marine tanks. ;)

And.... check this out:

6th day

- add one or two fishes to start biological process.

After a few days, you can slowly add more fishes. Please take note that live rocks and invertebrates are only advised into the tank after 3 weeks... a little at a time.

:blink:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WIZARD WEB RECOVERY A LEADING EXPERT IN LOST CRYPTO RECOVERY

2. 1

HOW TO RECOVER LOST OR STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCY / GRAYHATHACKS CONTRACTOR

3. 1

HOW TO RECOVER LOST OR STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCY / GRAYHATHACKS CONTRACTOR

4. 1

CRYPTO FRAUD AND ASSET RECOVERY_HACKATHON TECH SOLUTION