How to place Prata, Button brains,Cynarina on rock

giantbicycle

For thoes who are doing this and which are placing your brains coral, Cynarina ,prata,etc

How you guys do it? i seen some exp in thoes aquarama tanks where there brain is placed high up in the rock sturcture and some of the reefers here too who places their prata and Cynarina exp high up in between rockstructures..and when the expand exp???

Do advice me as i am trying too,but failed, as i am afraid that it will tear the tissue and flesh of it..Thanks,,

saw some bro's here placing it very nice without any problem

:peace::thanks:

• SRC Member
For thoes who are doing this and which are placing your brains coral, Cynarina ,prata,etc

How you guys do it? i seen some exp in thoes aquarama tanks where there brain is placed high up in the rock sturcture and some of the reefers here too who places their prata and Cynarina exp high up in between rockstructures..and when the expand exp???

Do advice me as i am trying too,but failed, as i am afraid that it will tear the tissue and flesh of it..Thanks,,

saw some bro's here placing it very nice without any problem

:peace::thanks:

If you scare dropped, eproxy it lor.

Eric

Place them on yr sandbed with not too much current or they won't be able to expand fully.

I was advised against placing them on rocks. Besides the risk of dropping, repeated abrasion with the rocks may injure the flesh.

truly agree, but i cant place them on the base as i do not have sand and my prata shape s like a cone, so pointed, how to balance it? :thanks:

bri if u feel like placing yur prata on the rock,, jst do it... the more u scare the more it will fall.. :P  my xperience

:D hehe, yea, true, Okie , i will try with my smalles 1 , if that keeps failing, then i will try yiling method :yeah:

It is ok to put on the rock, just make sure to arrange the rock so that there is a hole where the prata can sit on. After a few day, it will expand like no bodie's business.

hehhe, thanks very much, finding a good spot.. :yeah:

my tank is a BB as well...i got an idea from lfs AA...he recommended getting a few pieces of small rocks and placed them in a circle. then you put your prata onto the circle of rocks :rolleyes:

i went further by sticking the small rocks onto a flat piece of epoxy as this will prevent my snails from moving the small rocks around. the rocks will look more natural than using pvc pipes B)

my tank is a BB as well...i got an idea from lfs AA...he recommended getting a few pieces of small rocks and placed them in a circle. then you put your prata onto the circle of rocks :rolleyes:

i went further by sticking the small rocks onto a flat piece of epoxy as this will prevent my snails from moving the small rocks around. the rocks will look more natural than using pvc pipes B)

Got it thanks.. :P just to prepare in case my bottom is full too, den can place on structures too.