Batman Begins! SOLID!!!

I attended the movie premier tonight.... let's just say this movie is the BEST amongst all the other Batman movies! :bow:

Go catch it when it opens.... you won't be disappointed! :)

Roidan... you're my hero! :P

I would say that the directors of the past Batman movies did not capture the essence of the Dark Knight as well as this movie.

Batman Begins is also not as campy as the previous ones.

Two thumbs up... the people I was with also had good comments... its worth the price of admission.

• SRC Member

i heard Sin City turns out to be the biggest flop for comic-crossover-movie flicks....

dun keep yr hopes too high despite the star-studded cast.....

the black hawk down dude only appears in 2 scenes i heard....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

Sin City the movie, is literally a translation from Frank Miller's graphic novel into a movie, not an adaptation. Rodrigues made a supreme effort in that, and even had Miller to co-direct. You might wonder why the stars are scrambling to get a part.

A purist comic fan will find him/herself literally reading the book again without flipping the pages.

A movie buff, however will find it to be too surreal and its lighting perspective to be too much of out of the norm. We're talking almost Pulp Fiction now, Quentin did make a cameo directorial appearance though.

I am however, not very hopeful of it making it to our cinemas, if so, it might qualify as a short film instead after the censors are done with it:D

• SRC Member
Wah liew... you guys damn free ah... but MC, your pic is funny! No offense to monkee though... :P

If we are so easily offended... then we shouldn't come inside kopi-tiam section... :P:D:lol: