Anyone Or Which Lfs Sell Octopus

Along tanjong katong rd...got one aquarium...Li***D Des**n

Got 2 blue ring octopus left if I'm not wrong...

But think twice if you wanna get those...if they escape and bite a person..the person will die one. :fear:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Blue Ring octopuses should be banned from sale. All it takes it one silly kid to buy one and fall over dead after being bitten before AVA bans them. :(

Please please please try to educate as much newbies as you can about the dangers of Blue Ring Octopuses if you see them interested in them.

Blue Ring octopuses should be banned from sale. All it takes it one silly kid to buy one and fall over dead after being bitten before AVA bans them. :(

Please please please try to educate as much newbies as you can about the dangers of Blue Ring Octopuses if you see them interested in them.

Hmmmm..quite true...but the boss selling the blue-ring octopi quite a nice person...he would never sell it to a kid or someone who does not know what they are buying. Got one time saw it at pac**** Mar**ne also...the ah pek also advise me not to buy.

From what I can say...the people selling them have already done their part by warning consumers. If consumers choose to play russian roulette then they should blame no one. Just like how the government warns people about smoking...drugs...blahblahblah....but some people just choose to go ahead with it.

I like to play around with death too...but getting killed by an octopus is such a dumb way to die...that why until now I have not bought one before. :rolleyes:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Jewel,

The LFS at Beauty world at Bukit Timah B1 occasionally they do have Octopus shipment.But they are not Blue ring just normal Octopus white colour type, selling at $8.

According to what i know they will Chase & eat up all the Fishes in your tank so be careful what AT mention is true,they have very Strict requirement.

Jewel,

The LFS at Beauty world at Bukit Timah B1 occasionally they do have Octopus shipment.But they are not Blue ring just normal Octopus white colour type, selling at $8.

According to what i know they will Chase & eat up all the Fishes in your tank so be careful what AT mention is true,they have very Strict requirement.

hey read up on what i write............. jewel want to know where jvae octopus coral and not OCTOPUS :angry::unsure::lol:<_<;)

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the commotion...Dispar_Anthias was aware what I was looking for, thanks for helping me clarify.

My apologies I was not specific and/or use the wrong names..Sori, Pai seh!

Nonetheless, really grateful for all the inputs..at least next time, if I really want to keep real Optopus, it's serious business..he he!

Pls forgive me, folks..

went to T9* yesterday....normal ones(green alot), the luminous transparent ones are gorgeous, but will set you back more than 50 bucks, the big branch makes U drool man....but goes up to a big hundred dollar bill... :D

went to T9* yesterday....normal ones(green alot), the luminous transparent ones are gorgeous, but will set you back more than 50 bucks, the big branch makes U drool man....but goes up to a big hundred dollar bill... :D

hey heard that their death rate for that batch of octo was ard 80-90%

so the leftover ones are the fittest of all? :D they were blooming very nicely...can't say the same for the small ones the $60 bucks ones.. :(

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

快捷办理高贵林学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118高贵林学院文凭认证办理CC毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证CoQuitlam College

2. 0

快捷办理兰加拉学院毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118兰加拉学院文凭认证办理Langara毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Langara College

3. 0

快捷办理西蒙菲莎大学毕业证加拿大证书Q微707091118西蒙菲莎大学文凭认证办理SFU毕业证成绩单,诚信专业办理加拿大大学留服认证Simon Fraser University