Where to get Corallife salt

Thanks guys. I will check out the mentioned LFS.

By the way, any idea what is the weight for the whole pail of corallife salt? & the price?

Last time round, I bought 2 tub from petmart which is a year ago. Hence forget about the price and the going rate now.

Cheers.

Thanks guys. I will check out the mentioned LFS.

By the way, any idea what is the weight for the whole pail of corallife salt? & the price?

Last time round, I bought 2 tub from petmart which is a year ago. Hence forget about the price and the going rate now.

Cheers.

You mean the tub? Its suitable for 150gallons i think and go for $60 at reborn...

• SRC Member

May i noe a 4ft tank is how many gallon?? i forget about it.. and a pail is enough for a 4ft tank?? and any good salt is recommend to start a tank?? lost contact of the brand and wad type is good.. any bro and sis willing to share?? Thanks..

God Bless..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Use SRC Easy Converter to calculate the capacity of your tank. One pail is more than enough for your tank. In fact, enough to spare for future use.

Reborn's prices are reasonable, but there will be a bit of parking problem if you drive. You might have to end up taking a cab - that adds to cost. Otherwise take MRT to Boon Keng Station and walk (lugging the almost 20 kg pail of salt home)

Thanks, guys. I have gotten the salt from reborn @ $60 (the tub at 20kg) as it is nearer to my workplace.

By the way, there is a new carpark near to reborn. It provide quite a lot of parking places. Though carrying the 20kg pail to my car is quite a task. I ended up sweating like a pig!

Cheers, guys.