Anyone knows a great caterer?

somebody

• SRC Member

hehe.....

anyone? got good recommendations? pls provide the contact number too... =)

i'm sure a lot of you have eaten lousy catered food... haha.. those that just taste like crap, and i'm sure some of youhave eaten good stuff. haha...

lemme know... lemme know pls... running out of time... haha.. gathering is next sunday....

thanks y'all!! =)

Hmm,bro , i prefer and love Jack Place Caterer..Its simply nice, not like thoes crap food. :P

They have, LObster!! crayfish!!, Nice pineapple rice,nasi goreng(friend noodles) lovely desert, Got to see what iu like in the menu..! :lol:

Ps" Nvr invite me? Lol,(Jes keeding) :)

• SRC Member
Hmm,bro , i prefer and love Jack Place Caterer..Its simply nice, not like thoes crap food. :P

They have, LObster!! crayfish!!, Nice pineapple rice,nasi goreng(friend noodles) lovely desert, Got to see what iu like in the menu..! :lol:

Ps" Nvr invite me? Lol,(Jes keeding) :)

I would prefer Jackplace too ;)

sorry giantbicycle, not enough money to invite that many ppl... haha.

am looking at about 20+pax, about $15+ each lohz... hmm...

got good caterer just come forward and let me know... hehe.. i'll go check them out.

No , its okie..Jus pulling yr leg :D

Anw, yea, u got to try to knw it..hehe, i really like their food :)

• SRC Member

if u willing to spend.....

since great things comes with great price....

u can try Yamagawa restaurant..... Jap food.... its good shit i gurantee u..... best jap restaurant that offers catering....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
thanks all of you... anymore? =) am quite keen on thomson catering, price seems reasonable... have you tried it before?? was it good?

Tried before. It's ok, not superb or anything but not bad either. The thing is, I've actually found different standards from the same caterers on different days. So I think you just have to stay away from dubious caterers and hope for the best on the actual day you need the food catered.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".