Carynn's 4ft X 2ft X 2.5ft

cityofangels

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I'm actually in the midst of planning to re-do my whole sump. So I'm kinda embarrassed to post a pic of my current sump. :paiseh:

can arrange a date to help redo the sump.....tat is to remove the bio-rings !!! afterwhich u can post ur pic liao :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
fishtalk1517: Thinking of getting a new sump because I don't think my sump can fit a beckett skimmer. I'm planning to have the beckett run in-sump, instead of out-sump. If I take any more of the space in the living room, my mum sure make noise! :paiseh::whistle

if u intend to make a sump...... I can recomend my tank maker...or u may wan to source ard for quotes. :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

cityofangels...very nice looking tank :) Love the yellow tangs - my all time fav fishes!

You wont regret the becket, I am sure. Went the same was as you in the early days and then upgraded down the track - best investment i have ever made :D (well almost!)

Real reefs don't have glass bottoms....(...think about it)