Giving up hobby...

lyz77

• SRC Member

no neccessary bad to place a water feature in the NW sector of your house...it all depends on the layout of your house, the birthdates of people staying in the house, the facing of your house etc.....

a water feature is used no only to bring in wealth but also place to surpress bad luck.....so even though you might not be wining $$$$ it might actaully save you from falling down the stairs.....best consult a reputable fengshi master if you are unsure....

• SRC Member

I was told 2 put the tank in one of my bedroom which is my "wealth" location. Base on my wife and my KUA NO, not advisable to place in the NW direction which is my living/ dining area!!! :cry2:

• SRC Member

Than y not put it in your room then?

my tank is in the SE side of the living room

SBS_Transit

I was told 2 put the tank in one of my bedroom which is my "wealth" location. Base on my wife and my KUA NO, not advisable to place in the NW direction which is my living/ dining area!!! :cry2:

Aiyo so ironic i want to put my tank inside my bedroom but my fengshui master say no ...must put in living area.... :D:D

• SRC Member

you must be joking.....no matter what school of fengshui thought....i don't think there is one that put a fish tank in bedroom!!!!.....maybe some other non-living water feature.....but defiantely not fishes and animals in your bedroom....

From my limited knowledge of Fengshui, the bedroom is used for resting thus not adviseable to place moving water feature.

By doing so would means conflicting the initial need of the bedroom for a restful night to recuperate.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

oh..but me not really into fengshui one..me is shui bian...anyway..i tot of moving my tank out too..lol..getting a lil cramp and always got fear of waking up and see a baby swimming inside...lols..just my imagination..

• SRC Member

If you want to put 2 fish tanks in your room , you must sacrifice a cat in the next room by tuesday ( while the stars are still in their right positions ) . Then you have to set fire to your neighbours mother who is actually a witch . And you must give up earing pork for a month . Wear blue underwear on tuesdays and fridays . And close your eyes and walk backwards into your room everytime you enter it while singing the national anthem . Then you are guaranteed to have a super prosperous and wealthy life full of ###### and tequila .

• SRC Member

you must be joking.....no matter what school of fengshui thought....i don't think there is one that put a fish tank in bedroom!!!!.....maybe some other non-living water feature.....but defiantely not fishes and animals in your bedroom....

Then why my fengshui consultancy ask me to put tank in my bedroom? She mentioned it's my wealth location!!!

• SRC Member
If you want to put 2 fish tanks in your room , you must sacrifice a cat in the next room by tuesday ( while the stars are still in their right positions ) . Then you have to set fire to your neighbours mother who is actually a witch . And you must give up earing pork for a month . Wear blue underwear on tuesdays and fridays . And close your eyes and walk backwards into your room everytime you enter it while singing the national anthem . Then you are guaranteed to have a super prosperous and wealthy life full of ###### and tequila .

:lol::lol::lol: For a moment, i tot it is true... good one.. :lol::lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Then why my fengshui consultancy ask me to put tank in my bedroom? She mentioned it's my wealth location!!!

think you better seek 2nd opinon..... :lol:

but then, i've also met 'feng shiu' master that claims that the way to locate wealth is the location of your toliet!!!! poor customer....went round singapore looking for a toliet that fits her wealth position!!!! Ironically, in ancient times, toliet are situated outside of the house.....!!!!