My 2ft by 1.5ft by 1.5ft marine setup

Flame-Tail

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Finally stage 1 is complete. Scaping a little rusty but managed to do my best. Wil definately tinker with the scape a bit when I add in the corals. But for now. Quite a few ledges to place corals already. :D

post-4717-1211772707.jpg

• SRC Member

Finally stage 1 is complete. Scaping a little rusty but managed to do my best. Wil definately tinker with the scape a bit when I add in the corals. But for now. Quite a few ledges to place corals already. :D

Wow.. Bro Flame-Tail great to see your upgrading set up and nice rocks scaping :yeah: , now you can put more gems in your tank liao.. more picture pls B):peace:

• SRC Member

Wow.. Bro Flame-Tail great to see your upgrading set up and nice rocks scaping :yeah: , now you can put more gems in your tank liao.. more picture pls B):peace:

Thank you bro Lum. Pics will only come after I put in my corals. That one another headache :wacko: Must find ways to properly place all the corals on the rock scape. Oh and do inform bro Storm that the Fat Hawk is in the fibre tank awaiting shift to its new home as well.

:)

• SRC Member

Well, bro... looking good all the way so far... :eyebrow: thought u gonna put a black tape to conceal the sand bed ?? :unsure: Can't wait to see ur gems placed in the HUGE tank now :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Well, bro... looking good all the way so far... :eyebrow: thought u gonna put a black tape to conceal the sand bed ?? :unsure: Can't wait to see ur gems placed in the HUGE tank now :pinch:

There you go.. Just did it today after work. Guess my oyama skills still not too bad. This pic is with lights on. :upsidedown:

post-4717-1211811062.jpg

• SRC Member
There you go.. Just did it today after work. Guess my oyama skills still not too bad. This pic is with lights on. :upsidedown:

The tank looks great with the white sandbed... Great work for this setup friend ... :rolleyes: Skimmer fired up already ? :unsure:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
The tank looks great with the white sandbed... Great work for this setup friend ... :rolleyes: Skimmer fired up already ? :unsure:

Am letting it run without skimmer at the moment. want to speed up the cycling process. although I don't think that there will be any die offs considering the fact that all the rocks are stable and even the water too.

I'm now running carbon in my sump . Gonna leave it for abt 2 weeks . Have also introduced the bacteria.. Hope all goes well.

• SRC Member
Thank you bro Lum. Pics will only come after I put in my corals. That one another headache :wacko: Must find ways to properly place all the corals on the rock scape. Oh and do inform bro Storm that the Fat Hawk is in the fibre tank awaiting shift to its new home as well.

Sure no problem, bro storm sure happy his Fat Hawk go to the good home and owner :D:peace:

CHEERS !!

• SRC Member
Are ya putting additional wave maker?

how to position in ya situation.

need tips, thanks.

If I put will be at the right hand side back corner and position to blow towards the front centre of the tank. But then again. No hard and fast rule. Will have to see how the placement of my corals goes and then will place the wave maker as some corals do not need high flow. Which in turn could stress them out.