Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Their reserve stood at 262 million and can last for 30 years, not 3 years

NKF only "serve" 44% of kidney paitent in Singapore

Read today's papers!

you are not the normal slow.....

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

wat 56%??? that money of 56% is supposed to go into bonuses!!!... :lol: if not how to have 12 mths bonus???

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
0.000378% for gold-plated taps ...

6.870229% for his 30 yrs salary ...

So, that would be another 6.870229% for his bonus (suppose he gets his 12 months bonuses every yr for 30yrs)

Total would be 13.740458% of $262Mil ...

44%??? I tink that figure is inflated... do you know how many people are having dialysis in private centres?!?!?!

Anyway, I tink the entire board should step down, since they gave him his "entitlement"... and he definitely dun need a CEO would exploits his entitlement...

Being such a large charitiable organisation, they should have been etremely responsible for their actions, like when they've misquoted their figures, they should have come out to clarify...

$2600 for each patient having dialysis?! Dat's total crap!!! Even if they fully subsidise each and every patient, it does take that amount for Dialysis!!!

I get fuming mad everytime I read this thread.... And I'll tell anyone I'll come across not to donate to NKF until this a * * h o l e steps down.....

For anyone who hasn't yet been bothered to go cancel their donations, it's about time, lets not allow our love and compassion for the sick be exploited by people who tinks they can manipulate the system ( or his so-called entitlement ) and who recieves a fat pay check and lavishes on luxuries like Gold taps!!!! nabei!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Taken from ST July 13 2005 Home H5

Davinder Singh: Does NKF have a relationship with(Proton Web Solution)

TT Durai: Yes

Davinder Singh:What's in the nature of that relationship?

TT Durai: I think we contracted our call Centre work with them

Davider Singh: They do telemarketing for NKF

Davider Singh:They earn a fee?

Davider SIngh:Is there a member of the board of NKF who is also interested in this company

Davinder Singh: Who is that?

TT Durai:Ms.Maltida Chua

Davinder Singh:What is she in Proton Web?

TT Durai:I think she is a representative of the company

Davinder SingH:So she is the Singapore Rep?

Davinder Singh: And she therefore benefits as a result of the contract between NKF and Proton Web?, IN fact, she has disclosed it in the Financial statement.

Davinder Singh:Did you have any relationship with MS Chua in term of business?

Davinder Singh: What relationship was that?

TT Durai: I helped her to - she was involved in setting up a company known as Global Net Realations in 2000.

Davinder Singh: What does that company so?

TT Durai: It was doing call centre work,at the height of the Internet boom

Davinder Singh:Did you disclose it to the NKF?

TT Durai: I did not disclose this to the NKF because I just invested in the company. I particpated in the growth of the company

Davinder Singh: So the situation is, you were an investor in a company, in which Maltilda Chua is also an investor, right?

Davinder Singh: You were a director of that company as well

Davinder Singh: As was Maltilda

TT Durai : Yes

Davinder Singh: All this is not dicclosed to the NKF, right?

TT Durai: Yes, it was not material at that point

Davider Singh: Maltilda Chua is also the representative of a company called proton which benefits from NKF business?

Davinder Singh: And you arranged to bring her onto the board of NKF as well?

TT Durai: She joined the board , yes.

Davinder SIngh: It has to be on your invitation, right?

TT Durai: No, my colleague invited her.

Davider Singh: And you ahd nothing to do with it?

TT Durai: No, Iaccpeted it.

Davinder Singh: you had nothing to do woth it?

TT Durai : I had a part in that, yes.

Davinder Singh: You did. Is it coincidence that Proton Web and Global operated out of the same premises in Singapore?

TT Durai: I would not know that?

Davinder Singh: I am asking you, Sir, as an investor, and as adirector of Global, is it coincidence that these two companies operate out of the same premises in Singapore? If you do not know, what they are, it is 7 Temasek Boulevard, SUntec Tower, Does this ring a bell?

TT Durai: Yes, but I have given up my interest in Global sometime last year.

Davinder Singh: That's not my question, My question is, is it a coincidence

TT Durai: No

Davider Singh: Why is it not a Coincidence?

TT Durai:Because, Maltilda Chua is involved in the companies, i presume.

Davinder Singh: Now, sir, the position therefore is, you have a commercial relationship with a lady,Ms. Maltilda Chua, who has a contract with the NKF through proton Web?

Davinder Singh: Ms. Chua benefits from that contract with NKF, correct?

TT Durai: yes

Davinder Singh: And you, in turn have a benefit in that relationship with Ms Chua through Global Net?

TT Durai : That is not true..

footnote: Maltilda Chua was a full time employee of the National Kidney Foundation who left to form Global Net Realtions,a telemarketing company.

• SRC Member

Nobody should wait anymore....cancel! Cancel!

Donors money go to NKF. NKF pays Global Net to do telemarketing work. Global Net is part of Proton Web. Matilda and our dearest are directors there and earn the money from NKF.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Saw this from one of the forums. Quite funny.

Some vulgarities involved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

NKF boss got *expletive* 12-months bonus!!!!

*expletive*!!! I just read the newspaper that the boss of the National Kidneys Foundation earn $25,000 one month, and last 3 year got 10 to 12 months bonus!!!

Yao jiu ling ling your chao *expletive* lah!

This mean that one year, his salary is 500k to 600k, ok?

I do not hate charity organisation, I think people must help other poor and sick people. But *expletive* lah, you mean when on the tv the people who earn $1000 a month donate and the number on the NKF tv show jump $100,000 to $200,000 to $300,000..... when reach $600,000 of donation, is only cover this CEO salary?

No wonder Zoe Tay have to do so many *expletive* stunt!!!

12 *expletive* months bonus is a lot ok? Some people don't even smell 1 month bonus but he charity boss get 12 months? Lan cheow, ok?!!!

And his one month salary 25k (not yet count the bonus) is more than many of my friends earn in one *expletive* year!!! And my friends donates to his charity ok?

Wah, sue the Singapore newspaper for their article, then now kena the whole world know your top secret salary. It is like score own goal, man. Want to sue the Singapore newspaper not so easy, ok? Singapore newspaper is the most kuai lan and richest and powerfulest company in the world, and their reporters is bullet-proof one, you also dare to *expletive*. See lah? Now kena *expletive* back.

You ask all the opposition party people who ever try to sue Singapore newspaper before to show you their backside hole. You will see that their holes is very big and now they fart no sound already, because their backside kena *expletive* by Singapore kuai lan newspaper.

I also read this NKF *expletive* use the charity money fly first class aeroplane. You are charity company boss, have to fly where for *expletive*? Other country want to donate to you issit? And even if fly, cannot fly by economy ah? Your backside sitting that first class seat is paid by working people's donation, ok?

I think if continue like this, all those NKF charity tv show stunt also not enough. I think have to call the Zoe Tay and the Fiona Xie and the other TCS star to take off their clothes and suck **** on tv!!! Then maybe can collect enough money for the kidney patients plus this *expletive* salary and his first class tickets.

And maybe first prize is win a car, a condom house, and one *expletive* from Fann Wong! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Consolation prize can be those not so famous star like Sharon Au and Ann Kok suck your ***!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Yes, boy boy, papa not making a lot of money, but never mind, we have to donate help those poor kidney patient, children patient and cancer patient, and also make sure the NKF boss get his 12 month bonus.

*expletive* your mothecheebye lah!!!

posted by Rockson @ 10:28 AM

• SRC Member

" For a Person who runs a milliom-dollar charitable organisation,$600,000 is peanuts as it has a few hundreds millions in reserves."

This are being said by MRS GOH CHOK TONG.

Is she using her brain when she is saying this or her ######. This is written in the papers. And does she knows that the money comes from the people. I am dissapointed with this comment coming from her, she should know better than to say this words.

What a B***H!!! Plain and simple B***H.

• SRC Member
Nobody should wait anymore....cancel! Cancel!

Donors money go to NKF. NKF pays Global Net to do telemarketing work. Global Net is part of Proton Web. Matilda and our dearest are directors there and earn the money from NKF.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nepotism!!!!... :angry: the rich gets richer by exploiting the poor...

in the petition, someone actually donate 12K yearly to them!!!!... :o and he had decided to stop the donation :yeah:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
The petition now has close to 3500 signatures.... those who haven't sign and you tink this is not right, pls go sign it.... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

No offence, but i don't really get the idea behind a petition. To me, it sort of serve no purpose. There is no obligation for those receiving the petition to do anything about it.