3x1.5x1.5ft tank to give

diabolus

• SRC Member

have the above to clear.

pls note that its a curve front tank.

with cabinet(condition of doors is not good) and also note that a sump cannot be placed inside due to centre divider.

collection is at jurong and pls arrange ur own transport.

its for swop and i'm looking for a pack of oceanic salt as a gesture lah.

pls note its on a FCFS basis.

;)

• SRC Member

pls note that there is no pic to view...you want to see, you come to jurong, want free stuff still lazy to travel, then too bad.

door hinge of the cabinet is spoilt. but easily replaceable.

Pls do not PM me and ask if there are any more stuff that I'm giving away together with the cabinet and tank...Im already giving the tank for a pack of oceanic salt!

wat else do you want? my house?my dog?my wife? <_<

pls note that there is no pic to view...you want to see, you come to jurong, want free stuff still lazy to travel, then too bad.

door hinge of the cabinet is spoilt. but easily replaceable.

Pls do not PM me and ask if there are any more stuff that I'm giving away together with the cabinet and tank...Im already giving the tank for a pack of oceanic salt!

wat else do you want? my house?my dog?my wife? <_<

wow bro, why so angry just ask got pic or not only mah. because you say the door not in good condition so asking how bad it is. hope you understand. not all ppl stay in Jurong. like me I stay in Yishun, inetrested in your tank, but have to travel (no car) all the way just to view.

since you are giving it away for a pack of salt, there sure have a reason why you want to give away right? so do us and yourslf a fav la. post a pic will sure accelerate the give away process.

hope you understand where we are coming from. thank you

• SRC Member
wow bro, why so angry just ask got pic or not only mah. because you say the door not in good condition so asking how bad it is. hope you understand. not all ppl stay in Jurong. like me I stay in Yishun, inetrested in your tank, but have to travel (no car) all the way just to view.

no lah read his post carefully, he is complaining about the personal messages, not your request for pictures :peace:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

I see no reason to give a reason to give away a tank? Im already giving it away, so i dun really see the need to take a pic, transfer to the CPU and then post a pic.

anyway...there is no pic...those willing to come to jurong and see the tank and "chop" it gets it.

simple as that.

turboman : its still available. PM me for my addy and contact if u interested.

;)

hi diabolus, sorry to say this to you,but I think you really got some attitute here. I was just asking you nicely and I also PM you abt the tank. did not think you will be so "upsad" abt my requests. feel so sorry for you.

ya, you are giving away a hundred dollars tank for free, we really apprecate it. But tat doesnt mean we cannot ask for more info. rite? I hope you understand what I mean.

btw, no hard feeling pls.

bro turboman, all the best to you and hope you get the tank you like. :)

• SRC Member
hi diabolus, sorry to say this to you,but I think you really got some attitute here. I was just asking you nicely and I also PM you abt the tank. did not think you will be so "upsad" abt my requests. feel so sorry for you.

ya, you are giving away a hundred dollars tank for free, we really apprecate it. But tat doesnt mean we cannot ask for more info. rite? I hope you understand what I mean.

btw, no hard feeling pls.

bro turboman, all the best to you and hope you get the tank you like. :)

nah...dun worry...

i dun really need you to feel sorry for me. Attitude, ya maybe...so? if you really paid attention to my post earlier, i did not address it against you. but since you thought so, well...here goes.

as it is....i dun have pics of it and those interested should jolly well come to my place and view it. you stay in yishun and you dun have a car...so let me quote you an example...

eg : you are looking high and low for a fish, say regal angel. someone posted and say that this so and so LFS have 1 for sale but its at jurong. so watcha gonna do? you got no pic, you dunno if the fish is hurt, have torn fins etc? u gonna ring up that LFS or the reefer who posted to ask them for a pic so you can decide whether its worth it for you to make the trip down?

BTW, since im prepared to give it away, and if according to you i dun post a pic, and not everyone stay jurong and are too lazy or scared to travel to jurong to view the tank, then i can jolly well smashed it and dump it. Pack of Oceanic salt? nahhh.....

Last but not least, i really dun think i should bother myself with such post for nothing. so this should be the last post i would be posting here unless otherwise like tank is taken.

so good day to you.

<_<

• SRC Member

hehe...

just becos i dun sell u the LRs...

childish, and to think u stoop dat low by asking for a date in SRC?

why? too ugly no gal want issit?

:lol:

anyway, if u r not happy wif me, can always PM me...we can meet outside to talk...no need to hide behind computer...need my no.?

it can be easily found just by doing a search.

<_<

• SRC Member

Hi diabolus,

Can give me your HP Nos? Maybe I can help you to post a pic of your tank which you have not settled the payment to the owner for abt two years already. Want me to elaborate further?

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

Hi diabolus,

Can give me your HP Nos? Maybe I can help you to post a pic of your tank which you have not settled the payment to the owner for abt two years already. Want me to elaborate further?

What happen? brother

you meant the tank is not paid for when he took the tank and he is now giving it away?

then the previous owner how?

take payment from the new owner of the tank?

:blink:

I personally feels that he (diabolus) really have an Attitude problem!. maybe it is none of my business to butt in this but just really can't stand his attitude. SO LL for what? NEW bird ask only ma.YOU are once a new bird too.DUN tell me you never ask such question before ? IF i am not wrong, singapore reef club is also a forum or place for newly marine reefers who wants to learn and have a great hobby themselves. i have read past thread of others new birds and the way he added reply are no good either. most of them are either just rude comments or insulting comments.

I also notice there are many other reefers in the forum that are just as rude as him. Somes are so "siao qi" that till the extent of can't able to take back others comments when they themselves wanted to "shoot" others in the first place. Well IF you guys out there notice. they are in the same gang one. Maybe that is how they evolve the attitude. You guys knows who you are.

Sinagpore Reef Club is a nice place to be in but spoil by people like these. IT is a sad thing.

Anyway,i am not going to logged in using this username ever after .. may the whole group of idiots WAKE UP.. and be more mature..be nice to others and others will be nice to you.

Juz my 2 cents.

(why everyone like to use that?)