shootsimon

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Thanks all for the comments. :D

neokn Posted on Oct 22 2005, 01:17 AM

I loved to see alot of fish swimming and I definitely love your tank, can I visit your tank one of these day?

icecold Posted on Oct 22 2005, 02:05 PM

seems like my sohal tang have found that the right owner... swimming happily in your tank....

bro... if got chance... hope you can also invite me to view your tank!! cheers!!

Sure, anytime. Me staying at Bedok Reservoir View. Just give me a call at 9844 9446 or PM me. :lol:

cityofangels Posted on Oct 22 2005, 02:36 PM

Gorgeous Sohal Tang! Are they are aggressive as people depict them to be?

Not sure leh. Will observe him :ph34r:

• SRC Member
cityofangels Posted on Oct 22 2005, 02:36 PM

Gorgeous Sohal Tang! Are they are aggressive as people depict them to be?

Observed him these few days and spotted him chasing my sailfin. :angry: Not sure why but only chases after her. ;) Saw him nibbing her fin but so far no damage done. :heh:

• SRC Member
AhLoon Posted on Oct 22 2005, 05:48 PM

Great looking tank you have there. Just beef up the nutrition for the powder brown and you shall see recovery very soon.

Observed his skin problem area last night and found some grey patches. Hope it's a sign of recovery :rolleyes: Will try to take a picts of him tonight. This fellow hard to capture. Always moving <_<

• SRC Member

Observed him these few days and spotted him chasing my sailfin. :angry: Not sure why but only chases after her. ;) Saw him nibbing her fin but so far no damage done. :heh:

Aiy~ Hope that over time, your Sohal will get along with all your fishes. It's a lovely addition to any tank. :):heh:

• SRC Member

Hmm, my fusi goby is a bastard. Damn bossy. Bossed around my yasha and the rest. Deadly bugger. Just take notice of him. If he is gonna be like mine, 2 ways out..

(1) Fish it out

(2) Pray to God. "Why I got this fish???!!!"

Have a nice day =P

• SRC Member

Here's a pix of my Powder Brown bought from icecold. The right patch on his head has signs of reduction :P. Left side still the same ;) Fellow with me almost 2 weeks liao and dares to eat from my fingers :D Will try to shot a pix of him eating from my fingers :lol:

post-34-1130776513.jpg

• 3 weeks later...