Falling in love again in his twilight years ...

lizard44

My friend is a senior uni lecturer. she is his former student.

this !@#!$#@%#%^^ friend is married with kids.

what advice should i give him.

the girl is young, sweet and innocent.

can true love exists?

is he trying an old cow chewing young grass ...

:thanks:

lizard

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is rich I guess and the lady pretty and ######? hehehe

haha. . u are so straight to the point. . but totally agree.

:lol:

Advise is: nothing much u can do, sit back relax and watch wad happens.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

please lah ...

how can my friend be rich, he is only and still a uni lecturer ...

i knew the girl through him, so i did have a good view of things ...

the girl is intelligent but not as intelligent as my friend, i guess that might be the current handle.

so i should sit back and let things happen ... or tell his wife HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:evil:

lizard

please lah ...

how can my friend be rich, he is only and still a uni lecturer ...

i knew the girl through him, so i did have a good view of things ...

the girl is intelligent but not as intelligent as my friend, i guess that might be the current handle.

so i should sit back and let things happen ... or tell his wife HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lizard

Why dun u blackmail him?

Anyway such things do happen. . how many times have you walk in Orchard road and witness a slim, lenghty and stunning girl blessed with good looks hand in hand with a short, plump and bald guy?

:lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

i hope to get advice actually, rather than killer instincts ...

he is after all a good and sincere friend of mine.

i can understand where he stands ... he is sad and balding, to get a fresh breathe of life is something that one might die for ... sigh ... is this lust or love ... i don't quite see.

:ph34r:

lizard

i hope to get advice actually, rather than killer instincts ...

he is after all a good and sincere friend of mine.

i can understand where he stands ... he is sad and balding, to get a fresh breathe of life is something that one might die for ... sigh ... is this lust or love ... i don't quite see.

:ph34r:

lizard

From my point of view, your friend is probably feeling the stress being a bald 50 yrs old, but the presence of a "new love" make him feel young again and the ability to like someone all over again.

Its basically like a drug, unless ur friend realise that he's addicted to it. No advices will get him off the hook.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

you might call it drug, but who doesn't like this drug knowingly.

shouldn't we spare a thought for the girl too ...

isn't it love that brought the girl closer to him ?

will the girl ever regret; will the man ever regret if the wife and kids find out ...

difficult thing this is ...

if this can be contained within their own world i guess they are okie, but i believe they might hurt others along the way ... hence my friend approached me for help.

hard choice.

:sick:

lizard

If u need a psychologist to analyse this situation for you, feel free to drop me a pm.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member

Age is never an issue in love....

but to love somebody who's married with children whose children is probably older than her now..... :unsure::blink::pinch:

come on... ur friend cannot provide anything to her rite? i mean an eventual happiness not in terms of ###### n money... if they dun plan to realli be together whereby ur friend get a divorce or stg like that, i realli see no point in them tog...

if ur friend truly loves her, prob he shld be telling her to look for somebody more worthy for her love, someone who can provide her with an eventual happiness, a home, a family...

if he dun see this point, well, u noe how he tinks already lor... :evil:

• SRC Member

yes its a negative case, especially when ur friend already got a wife.

what i can say is. age is just some numbers, what matters lie in the head. and for this situation its what lies in the heart.

tell ur friend this.

observe it, it might be just a crush, that normally goes away in a while.

i got 1 female friend, shes 20+ but married to a 40+ rich GM guy who owns a lotus and bmw.

and another, 20+ married to a 40+ airport clearner

whats this called? L.O.V.E i guessed

however i dun encourage ur friend to keep this going as he already got a wife.

for the young lady, shes still young and got a long way to go. im sure she will have plenty of chances BEING hooked by other guys.

but for the wife with her age, i assumed, very unlikely to get another one.

her wife prone to get hurt real deep for this, unless the wife is the screwed up kind. then i got noting to say.

wat matters lie in the head and heart when comes to these "4 letters" games.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

My friend is a senior uni lecturer. she is his former student.

this !@#!$#@%#%^^ friend is married with kids.

what advice should i give him.

the girl is young, sweet and innocent.

can true love exists?

Do u have any good and sincere friend who is young, handsome and eligible?

You can try introducing him to this "sweet, young and innocent girl" and encourage him to go after her. By doing so you will be doing something "good" to 3 good friends.

If you qualify, do the necessary yourself!!!! Otherwise, don't get entangled and mess up your own life too.

yes. he did have kids in age almost similar to his girl friend's.

when a 20+ and 50- get married, it is called LOVE.

when a 20+ and 50- cannot get married, it is called LUST (i guess).

isn't this distinction a little difficult to explain to my friend?

i met them several times. they are different. they do silly things which i can never dreamed of doing myself.

in fact, the temptation was so great, that i don't even mind getting one gf myself.

i guess we expected our wives to be great in bed, great in the hall, great in helping, great in sharing ...

which my friend said couldn't have been possible. based on the research he did and the journals he published, he is one real cunning fox in the academic world. but he didn't go very far because he didn't play enough office politics. otherwise he could be rich and providing. i wonder what the girl truly sees in him.

:peace:

lizard

• SRC Member

and one case.

this friend of mine is 20 this year, shes very "gum" with this uncle 43 years old who is also my friend. they go clubbing together and stuff like that. they do crazy things too. like the girl bitting his butt infront of me, use a pen to draw all over his hands. because the girl is very playful. the gal herself got a handsome bf who i know also. why i know? because the girl used to be my parnter working in a pub. and that uncle is a regular richy rich customer. they dropped by the pub im working together frequently although that lady didnt work there anymore.

somehow i asked her whats with her and that uncle.

she replied, nothing between us. he is somewhat like my sugar daddy.

contridicting? yes it is.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
i met them several times. they are different. they do silly things which i can never dreamed of doing myself.

in fact, the temptation was so great, that i don't even mind getting one gf myself.

i guess we expected our wives to be great in bed, great in the hall, great in helping, great in sharing ...

You seem to give the impression that they were doing those "silly things" infront of you andthey were so "tempting" that you felt like doing the same. Sound worrying!!!! I just wonder whether an "innocent" young thing would do "silly things" with an old man.

Obviously, it's "ILLICIT LUST". As long as it's mutual, there is nothing that others can do about it. Telling is wife will only "help" to destroy his family faster. Let Nature take it course. He will be too old to sustain those "silly acts" and the sweet, young and "innocent" thing will find someone else who can do "it" better.

• SRC Member

sorry to say this.

i had not been thru ur age yet as i am only 20 this year, so i dunno what is like for how it feels

but what i know is, we all can avoid it.

it can save a family and troubles.

how can the girl not feel anything ...

if a girl bites my butt, i am sure the girl is willing but didn't want to sound so unkoof in front of her other guy friends. that i am quite sure. anyway off topic ...

back to my friend: i think to tell him that it is morally wrong for him. he will probably too head-over-heels to listen. i can understand quite badly how he feels ... because i am nearing that age too. at his age, all his kids are grown. even if break-up it is only his wife to talk about. his kids will probably don't give a damn. my friend to a great extent has found a new soul mate. i don't doubt for the moment it is pure lust (i am sure got a bit). sometimes it is frustrating that his superiors wouldn't buy his research quality. he would go drinking with me. now he found some one young and CUTE to xian. he must feel seriously in "love". ... maybe i don't have to do anything, it might come to pass QUICKLY.

i am just concerned for the girl as i now am also a friend too to her ... and my friend ... and both of them talk to me for ADVICE.

lizard