Presidential Election

Seawater

Found something interesting to read which brighten up the day.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Nabei, Singapore so small want to find one President also cannot

They say that this August 27 got President Election. At first I am very happy because maybe that mean got public holiday. Then I check the calendar and *expletive*!!!! It is a ****ing Saturday! Like that how to have ******* holiday!!!

Actually also dunno whether will have a fight or not. At first the now President, his name is Nathan (it is the Indian pronounce way, Nar-den, not the Ang Moh style, Neh-ten), he say he want to retire liao. He is already 81 years old, and got a few health problem, so **** lah, of course want to rest, right?

But then dunno so many MP, NTUC and gahmen people say no lah please don't retire, go for medical checkup and try to run for president again, so he now say he want to be president for another 6 years.

I am thinking, **** man, Singapore got so little talent until cannot find another man to be President ah? Have to make one poor old Indian man who want to rest go and try and be president again? Lan cheow ok!

Why must like this? Singapore everything good only have One, is it? One man good enough to be president, one party good enough to be gahmen, one Lao Lee good enough to be a PM, then SM, then MM? Singapore don't have other good people meh? Maybe that's why the Singapore song is One People One Nation One Singapore. Everything is ****ing ONE!!!

Maybe to become president the pass mark is too high. I heard must have some Certificate of Eligibity. Nabei! Be president also must have COE! Somemore the COE look like only the PAP kind of people can get type.

I heard got one guy running, is some JTC guy, also gahmen type. Lan pa pa lan.

I think it will be fun to see the Election during this month. Because this month is the Seven Month of the Hungry Ghost, and will got many Seven Month getai and wayang. Election is also a kind of wayang what!

Actually I think the Gahmen also want to see whether the Singaporean will vote this old President (OLD President, hahahahaha!!!!) to be the new President. Maybe see if the Singaporean is toolan the Gahmen or not. The NKF already make many Singaporean toolan and because the Gahmen Elections also coming, so must check check a bit.

I think Singaporean don't mind vote another president, if there is a choice. I think most people think president is cho bo lan one, so vote who also never mind. Don't halfway die can already.

But I think the president is not only cho bo lan. I heard he have to look after Gahmen money (which is actually OUR money, but the Gahmen always say is THEIR money). I know! Maybe can get that opposition party guy Chee! His name sound like bad word. If he is president, he can everyday ask the Gahmen "WHERE is the ******* MONEY?!!!" but confirm won't kena sue! Hahahahaha!!!

I also don't mind if I can be president. Got big house at the Isetana. Outside got so many guard and police look after my house (and my president baobei car can park inside won't kena scratch, not like parking in the ******* HDB carpark). Then next door my Isetana president house is Plaza Singapura shopping centre (last time Yaohan), and even got MRT. Outside is Orchard Road, got so many ###### chio bu to see. Good what!

But then cannot go and chiong as president, because too famous liao. Wait chiong already will become like that last time ah neh President, Devan Neh. He chiong too much in the end kena the Gahmen fry his cuttle fish.

Anyway too bad, I not smart enough, and cannot get the president COE. Car COE also got problem to get. But if they say lan cheow big can be president, I sure win one. But I think I cannot win in Election, only in Erection. I can be Rockson the Horse President! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

posted by Rockson @ 6:15 PM 128 comments

• SRC Member

did we even voted for this president years back??Not that I remember of leh....he was selected by the govt one.We,the citizen no right to choose.Vote or dont vote also no use.To me,a president is the PR in the govt,all he needs to do is wave his hand and smile...

• SRC Member

I hope I even get to vote in this lifetime!

Presidential election, no voting cos no one else seems able to get a COE.

General election, no voting cos most GRC walkover.

Sigh.....

I think (marine) therefore I am