Calling all FrogFish LOVERS :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
sorry can't be there. our integrated programme will be holding a symposium to showcase what we have done for the past year especially cause we are the pioneer batch...yep cheers. anyone wanna drop by and see our 9 ft setup for coral propagation? :)

Great work, bro :bow:

Perhaps you can provide us the details of the symposium - date, time and venue.

Some of us may be keen to attend. BTW, is this session open to the public?

:thanks:

Cheers

• SRC Member

Great work, bro :bow:

Perhaps you can provide us the details of the symposium - date, time and venue.

Some of us may be keen to attend. BTW, is this session open to the public?

:thanks:

Cheers

yap total agreed ... :D

i personally will be interstered... is it open to public ????

cheers :D:rolleyes:

hey there....jus a little update on my forgfish tank....jus ne go pasir ris buy live rocks.....n guess wat i saw jus nw :evil: Bristleworms..or shld i sae a 'family' og them hahha so its operation destroy bristleworms....two of them are fat n long fuh...hahah need to cek again tomorro to see the aftermath hahha... :lol:

date will be 5th Nov, in the morning. i'm checking if it's open to the public.

actually are people interested in teaching us (actually 2 people) coral propogation? sorry we can't have too many ppl teaching us...maybe one or two. if you do you get to use the space for your personal coral propogation too lor. :) cheers!

okay..checked with my teacher liao. it's not open to public, but you can come as a friend. i'll just indicate on the reply slip how many friends i have coming lo. to help facilitate things, perhaps you can indicate based on:

1. you wanna view what we did during symposium. just post or pm me then i'll indicate on the slip.

2. you only wanna view the unit. just post or pm me. you can come asap lol.

cheers!

hey there....jus a little update on my forgfish tank....jus ne go pasir ris buy live rocks.....n guess wat i saw jus nw :evil: Bristleworms..or shld i sae a 'family' og them hahha so its operation destroy bristleworms....two of them are fat n long fuh...hahah need to cek again tomorro to see the aftermath hahha... :lol:

I have a colony of bristle worms in my seahorse tank which I deliberately introduced (it's been a good 9 months now), cos they are such good scavengers. I have a scorpionfish in the tank, 2 seahorses and 2 new seamoths, and some stony corals. The worms up till now have not given me any trouble. In fact, they do a good job of eating the frozen mysis shrimp which gets deposited on the gravel.

I wonder if anybody faces problems created by bristle worms and care to share the experience?

hi bro Synanceia,long time no see....well in my case to me when they grow big they coz a problem to my inhabitants...haha but still admit tat they r damn gd scavangers..

• SRC Member

hi,,,,

going HK tis thurs,,,,,, got a few colleagues going.... so should be able tog et some fish back........ dun tink i will setting my froggie tank so soon,,, so if i see any froggie,,, anyone want????? Lelong Lelong....... :D:D:D

Personally, i am there to get big size fishes for my fowler tank........ :lol::lol::lol:

hi,,,,

going HK tis thurs,,,,,, got a few colleagues going.... so should be able tog et some fish back........ dun tink i will setting my froggie tank so soon,,, so if i see any froggie,,, anyone want????? Lelong Lelong....... :D:D:D

Personally, i am there to get big size fishes for my fowler tank........ :lol::lol::lol:

Bro yellowfin tuna,

Just interested to find out, how do you get your 'foreign' fish back to Singapore - do you hand carry them all the way home, or do you airfreight them? Does the supplier or exporter on the other side pack the fish nicely for you?

• SRC Member

Bro yellowfin tuna,

Just interested to find out, how do you get your 'foreign' fish back to Singapore - do you hand carry them all the way home, or do you airfreight them? Does the supplier or exporter on the other side pack the fish nicely for you?

most likely hand carry... checked with ava the las time,,, 30 pieces max and onli 3litres of water....... :(

anyway.... go there look see look see....... :ph34r:

• SRC Member

hi guys :D

Latest Update.....

Froggipani Club

get along session

-------------------------------------------

1) LEster

2) Shawn

3) Derek

4) yellowfin tuna

5) ciaolong

6) marinefish

7)

8)

anymore interested in going ?... hmmm where are all the young pple ???

cheers :D

Like to find out from anybody who keeps 2 or more frogfish in the same tank - have you observed any behavioural display (rather aggression or not) from one frogfish towards another? There is a stiffening of the body, full extension of fins, brightening of colouration and body jerks, whic may persist for around 15 to 30 minutes.