NKF - Latest

cyclop

• SRC Member

Latest News: Channel News Asia, Thursday, 18 August 12.17pm

SINGAPORE: The interim board of the National Kidney Foundation has come across certain "matters of grave concern" in the course of its work over the last one month.

An NKF statement says it has requested the assistance of the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) to look into these matters..........................

• SRC Member

Source: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin.../163779/1/.html

Spore's NKF asks CAD help in probe into "matters of grave concern"

By Farah Abdul Rahim, Channel NewsAsia

SINGAPORE: The interim board of the National Kidney Foundation has come across certain "matters of grave concern" in the course of its work over the last one month.

It has requested the assistance of the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) to look into these matters, an NKF statement said on Thursday.

As these matters have been referred to the authorities, the NKF said it was not at liberty to discuss them at this stage.

Later Thursday, CAD officers were seen at the NKF headquarters in Kim Keat Road.

Seven CAD officers were seen leaving the premises just after 1pm.

NKF Chairman Gerard Ee told Channel NewsAsia he had briefed the staff earlier Thursday morning.

He updated them on the situation and asked them to help the CAD in their investigations, if needed.

The whole NKF saga started in mid July when it took Singapore Press Holdings and one of its writers to court for defamation.

In the course of the trial, details emerged on the pay and perks that its Chief Executive Officer TT Durai was getting.

Public pressure led to the resignation of Mr Durai and the board as the Health Ministry stepped in to appoint an interim board and CEO.

The matter was heavily debated both in Parliament and among the public.

Main issues discussed were the loss of the public's confidence in giving to charity, and whether NKF's 1,800 kidney dialysis patients would be affected adversely. - CNA/ir

• SRC Member

everybody's attention is on NKF now after the "peanut" case.They have to do something to 'show' that they are determine to put everything back on the right track again to attract donor mah...how dirty exactly is the linen,how to be certain?

• SRC Member

all craps.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
any one has any idea which telephone to call to cancel the monthly contributions? please pm me the number.

:thanks:

dun call.. i called them (NKF) to cancel and they did not do it even after a month. Go straight to the internet banking services and terminate from there.. :angry:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

dun call.. i called them (NKF) to cancel and they did not do it even after a month. Go straight to the internet banking services and terminate from there.. :angry:

Yup,

either log into your internet banking and cancel your giro, ot go to the bank and do it... ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg