c0ol

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teeth at the overflow is important lest you want fish in there :P

My prelims end around mid of next month and I have PMed you my number B)

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

bro.. 4x2x2 use CL450 for short term is good.. but long term not good..i use CL450 for my tank , which spec is same as u but the result after 1 yr it gone worst.. yaya.. hope u might wan to reconsider it again.. sell it and change to CL650.. as it only cost u abit more.. plus the electric it consume is more and it will make u faint when u see ur electricity bill.. haha.. that wad i have gone through.. and it my 2 cents..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

look good pal...and not forgetting that boyish looks of urs! (im not gay hor) anywaz...keep the pics coming in...i do agree that sold off your current chiller and opt for CL650....

btw, who ur tankmaker and how much it cost in total? PM me pal!

Thanks!

• SRC Member
really!!??will try to change it..cos no money at the moment <_< thx for the advice ;)

haha.. welcome.. my CL450 olso spoil after a yr.. getting my CL650 tml.. mum and dad going to buy for mi.. yea.. haha.. lol..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

here is the pic of the tank :D

Picture019.jpg

its half filled...put a bowl in as i filled water with a pipe and using the bowl to prevent the water flow from blowing off the sand and causing the water in the tank to be cloudy :D

bro.. 4x2x2 use CL450 for short term is good.. but long term not good..i use CL450 for my tank , which spec is same as u but the result after 1 yr it gone worst.. yaya.. hope u might wan to reconsider it again.. sell it and change to CL650.. as it only cost u abit more.. plus the electric it consume is more and it will make u faint when u see ur electricity bill.. haha.. that wad i have gone through.. and it my 2 cents..

Hi bro. I totally agree with LoReNsIa as I fing that my existing new bought Resun CL650 is barely good enough for my 4ft tank :D As we all know that ALL chillers lif span will deteriote after some time <_< my previous chiller was also a Resun CN250 and although I have been using it for nearly 3 years I can see that it required to take about 2 hours to cool down 1 degree celsius :) hence I strongly recommend you to change your chiller to CL650

:lol:

cheers

What Matters Is Not By Comparing Ourselves With Others

What We Can Do For Others Matters Most

• SRC Member

thx for the advice :)

all of you bros seems to agree that resun cl650 is better...but too bad already brought it..its 1st hand....maybe will see...if its not really gd enough then i will surely change ;) thx alot for the advice guys :lol: