WTS: Achilles Tang

houndster

• SRC Member

ok guys..maybe its better to keep ur discussion somewhere else..

let the 2 guys settle the dispute among themselves..

we have no rights to barge in to people's buisness eh?..

pls pls refrain from commenting..

im on neither side of either party..

as i have met them both before..

they are nice guys..so pls..refrain from commenting any further..

this is a forum not a court..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

All wrong...Caveat Venditor in this case will apply...

However may i suggest a mutual settlement between the two if you take heed - half the price and take back the tupper ware.

Like the hokkien always say "steady a bit" hehehehe :lol:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

caveat /kavat, ke-/ n. & v. M16. [L, 3rd person sing. pres. subjunct. of cavere beware.] A n. 1 A warning, a proviso; spec. in Law ( a ) a process in an ecclesiastical court to suspend proceedings; ( b ) a notice to a court (esp. Sc. Law) or an entry in a register preventing a proceeding (as granting of a probate) until the objector's arguments have been heard. M16. 2 A precaution. L16-L17. B v. 1 v.t. Enter a caveat against. rare. M17. 2 v.i. Fencing. Disengage. Now rare or obs. M17.caveatee n. (Law) a person against whose interests a caveat is entered E20. caveator n. (Law) a person who enters a caveat L19.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
Ya correct can swim but swim in a hard way ich correct u say little when i seen it is damn alot... its u that cheat ppl lo... i treat it the money i give to the dead in 7mth to u...

u take the risk and buy the SICK fish..now the fish is dead..u cursed him.. :angry::angry:

If the fish is okay..u thank him... :nc:

above statement show the mindset of risk taking of modern Reefers. :ph34r:

but also a lesson for us to learn :angel:

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

U think u all english very good heh... his a cheater means a cheater sell ppl dying fish... Say is no air...

angelluv, pls be more mature about this.

houndster did mention that the AT has ICH when he advertised.

he was a willing seller and you, a willing buyer.

so cut the arguments and mods, pls close this thread.

• SRC Member

what done cannot be undone....shut the crap....and seller , in future be careful and smart when dealing...let this be a lesson...there no right ot wrong......

MOd, please closed thread....seems alot of pple are gettin more and more comments...!

• SRC Member
what done cannot be undone....shut the crap....and seller , in future be careful and smart when dealing...let this be a lesson...there no right ot wrong......

MOd, please closed thread....seems alot of pple are gettin more and more comments...!

Ya man. But all those arguments very funny. No offence.. Cheers to everyone. Dun worry be happy. :)

• SRC Member
Ya correct can swim but swim in a hard way ich correct u say little when i seen it is damn alot... its u that cheat ppl lo... i treat it the money i give to the dead in 7mth to u...

You shouldnt have pass this statement though. :(

• SRC Member

You shouldnt have pass this statement though. :(

Not too nice...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Not too nice...

not good at all.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Ya guys, I agree with bro wil_lee..

I think enough people have stated their views and comments already.

As moderators are not around to close the thread, I think we, forum members, should take the intiative to "close" the thread by not replying anymore to this thread.

• 1 year later...