Marriage for life?

Justiana Er

• SRC Member

sigh...it's so common nowadays... :(

recent cases of

1) wife who succumbbed to extra-marital affairs due to loneliness

2) couples who got into a marriage of convenience

3) husbands/ wives who cannot resist 'office' affairs

In this modernised society, values have also changed. Even third party also think they have a valid reason instead of admitting that it is an excuse... :o

marriage takes a lot of understanding and patience. It also takes two hands to clap. :angel:

Pre-marital counselling should be one option to consider before getting hitched.

Sometimes, couples who went for it broke up as the reality sets in. So it's a case of "Short pain is more bearable compared to extended sorrow "...translation from a famous chinese saying... :P

• SRC Member

Husband brings 3rd party

while

Wife goes with 4th party

5th party is their 8 years old son.

Divorse is not a problem, I don't see as a problem , if two person can't get along for sometime, lets part.

but it's difficult if u have kid.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Sad 2 say tat more & more couples dun take Marriage seriously @ all. It mayb they got married 2 young, or watever reason it mayb...

I think the 3rd party is very cruel 2 break a couple off...

But then think of it, shouldn't the party(either hubby or wife) tat is involved in tis relationship also must ............

Ard me so many cases happens....& they all confide 2 me..... I feel sad & i can't help @ all....

• SRC Member

In Singapore,

1. Young Adult has no choice, but have to get their HDB flat, so they married to who ever came into picture.

Even b4 they get their flat, they realized that the choice they had made not suitable to their life style so....

2. Both Husband and Wife works, so almost same income. So wife starts to think she can be QUEEN. So start treating the KING as PRINCE. So and so

those are cases around me.

Since now a day ###### is no longer a valueable for a marriage, marriage is not valuable for couple with no kids or couple with kids ( but no family life style )

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

hi bro spider,

no more problems?

you are kidding me ...

let me tell you a story:

do you know how many of my part-timers are going after me ... me got big problem every damned day man ...

go see shows lah, eat lah, if i ask for water sports, they will also come along lah ...

(btw: i never employ any man in my jobs, except once i tried a fellow nice reefer :upsidedown:)

so, lesson learnt:

i am not the trouble-maker ... women are ...

:eyebrow::cry2:

lizard

hahahahahaha ...

just read the newspaper ... the singapore richest girl 22 years of age only get $2100 per month from dad.

damn ... mines' x times more than that ... leh ...

tomorrow i am going to wake up each and every one of their blinking ideas ... obviously they are out-pricing the market man ...

oh boy ... talking about cheap cheap ... they are XXXs.

i am talking about those of my part-time workers who refuse to find proper jobs and stick to me like flies ... say can't find jobs lah ... my jobs good lah ... what nonsense ...

ask them go desaru also must do this do that ... i had enough ...

:idea:

lizard

• SRC Member

but lawyer smile :P

and friend cry ( cause thought they already give red packet, so need to give again )

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

I think most of the time when couple would consider that their split would cause hurt to the kids are the older age group.I personally not sure about the vow we made to take during the big day.And the lyric 'till death do us part'...I have seen couples splitting for the most ridiculous reason.

hi bro AlfaRomeo,

why you tell people about your itchy backside ...

whether you want to go ash-tray or not got nothing to do with your itchy backside.

it is all the woman's fault ...

tell you the truth: it is always the woman's dare that makes the man frustrated and goes for the kill.

man by nature are happy and contented. but, it is the woman who want this, want that. at night still want this, want that. so fed-up, find another woman that don't want this, don't want that.

but, after a while, the new woman also want this, want that. poor man ... he got to find another one ... sigh

now you know why we MAN are not to be blamed.

such good thesis ... i really feel like submitting for my phD review.

:paiseh:

lizard