Almost all fishes died form one batch

tayhonglee

• SRC Member

hey guys,

just asking....anyone recently bought from a new shipment of fishes that are diseased or died for no reason from a LFS in the north? coz all except 1 of the fishes i bought died. everything else is happy. :o

i wonder whats the cause.

thanks!

henry

• SRC Member
hey guys,

just asking....anyone recently bought from a new shipment of fishes that are diseased or died for no reason from a LFS in the north? coz all except 1 of the fishes i bought died. everything else is happy. :o

i wonder whats the cause.

thanks!

henry

north side fish is always very easy to die

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

15mins?? wow, thats fast. maybe its the heat in your car or something, plus maybe the fishes are already weak.

i really don't know what happened to mine. kinda sad actually. after i acclimate them, they dive straight into the rocks for cover. only realise they died after my ozone kept pumping to maintain redox.

theres only one fish left. it looks pretty happy and feeding quite well. no predators or bullies in my tank.

maybe its due to arsenic or something.

• SRC Member

wah piang 15 mins ....... anything maybe the source is not a reputable one lah... may be due to method of collection at the source, ie, cynide poisoning...

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member
15mins?? wow, thats fast. maybe its the heat in your car or something, plus maybe the fishes are already weak.

i really don't know what happened to mine. kinda sad actually. after i acclimate them, they dive straight into the rocks for cover. only realise they died after my ozone kept pumping to maintain redox.

theres only one fish left. it looks pretty happy and feeding quite well. no predators or bullies in my tank.

maybe its due to arsenic or something.

shouldnt be the heat in my car, it was already night time (9+). Anyway, i suspected something wrong with the water and i tasted it. It is not salty <_<

Dont ask me why i didnt use the hydrometer then :D

• SRC Member
shouldnt be the heat in my car, it was already night time (9+). Anyway, i suspected something wrong with the water and i tasted it. It is not salty <_<

Dont ask me why i didnt use the hydrometer then :D

Fell off chair. :lol::lol::lol:

Tears coming out of my eyes as I type this. So which part of your tongue did you taste it with. :lol::lol::lol:

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

haha, you really got big ones framerunner. :lol: i wouldn't dare to taste water from tank, much less water from LFS.

hey del, the blue tang still doing great. swimming and eating everything except seaweed. dunno why also. it eats the prawn and squid and clam and oyster meat in my homemade food, but refuses to entertain the seaweed i mixed in. beats me.

its getting a little too big for my nano though. almost 1.5 inches now.

all thats left from 3 days ago is the hi fin red band goby.

• SRC Member
No worries on tasting a bit of saltwater lah. I drank a few litres in total from trying to start a siphon while doing water changes. No skill on ######, maybe the few lady reefers we have here can show us how to suck properly.. hehehe

yah lor, i always tasted the tank water when i was doing water changes. *pui pui* My tongue is a mini hydrometer :lol:

eh, btw if any lady reefer doing a demo. please include me :paiseh::paiseh:

• SRC Member
nope, thats not the one i was refering to. thats why i post this question because its so strange since the lfs is well established. if Atwinkle no need to wonder at all.

then where, pls enlighten us to see wat is the problem happening..

or is it northeast?

North only 1-2 Marine shop nia

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!