Rose Bubble Tip Anemone

wow..that's a really nice anemone man...doesn't look very big, is it? would love to have it in my tank too but scared will move abt and sting my corals...looks alot like ricordea...will definitely buy it if they bring in such ricordeas..heheh

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

I know CF has a few, but they did not sell to me. They say that those are for export. I know the price is not cheap too, costing around $80 for a normal palm size one. I saw a small one at RW, but it did not look very healthy (was in the tanks at the back with the tube worms). Saw some small ones at PM too at $45 but was sold out when I came back to get them the next day.

I know CF has a few, but they did not sell to me. They say that those are for export. I know the price is not cheap too, costing around $80 for a normal palm size one. I saw a small one at RW, but it did not look very healthy (was in the tanks at the back with the tube worms). Saw some small ones at PM too at $45 but was sold out when I came back to get them the next day.

ya...i ever ask the auntie there is they have the rose anemone and she say that 'even if have also not your turn...for export only' <_<

nevermind