Looking For Cleaner Shrimps Or Wrasse

andez07

Hi all!!

Anyone has cleaner shrimps or wrasse to sell or give away, pls let me know.

Thanx!! :D

bro.. me just got 2 cleaner shrimp at pasir ris farm this evening.. one shop selling each for $7.

another shop was selling at $8 but i manage to get each for $6.50 after me and my fren each get 2

perharps this might helps

• SRC Member

Pasir Rish certainly have some buys, but think of the transport and hassle to go all the way there, and the Marine LFS are all the way inside... Sometimes, i dun find it worthwhile to go all the way there, just to get that few cents discount.....

This is just my opinion, sorry

Pasir Rish certainly have some buys, but think of the transport and hassle to go all the way there, and the Marine LFS are all the way inside... Sometimes, i dun find it worthwhile to go all the way there, just to get that few cents discount.....

This is just my opinion, sorry

erm. i do agree with you. those with own transport will find it easier to get there..

maybe its the effort that you get those good buy

• SRC Member

i also used to go to pasir ris farms, quite far and impractical if you dont see or buy things that you expect... there's this farm which sells hard corals (sorry dont know the name although i know how to get there) where i bought my cleaner shrimps early this year. the myanmar guy i used to talk to down there sold me cleaner shrimps, small size for $3 each... but lately i dont see him around, i think no longer working there(hope he didnt got sack coz of me :unsure::unsure: )... 2 weeks ago i bought another pair from coral farm, for $7.60 each after discount... but it is way too far, no way to get there if u r not driving... pasir ris farms is still tolerable, try goin there late afternoon when its not that hot, walking back from the farms to the main road is manageable with a good companion, interesting talks and a pack of cigarette...

oh.. I can get cheaper than $7.60 near my workplace.

if $5 I dun mind driving down. most probably get 5 like

dat at least.

I miss the chio bu there, been dreamin of her since I saw

her twice, may dropby Sunday morning after my inlaw place.

if not at my inlaw, $5 also must consider, drive up n down,

quite shiak..

oh.. I can get cheaper than $7.60 near my workplace.

if $5 I dun mind driving down. most probably get 5 like

dat at least.

I miss the chio bu there, been dreamin of her since I saw

her twice, may dropby Sunday morning after my inlaw place.

if not at my inlaw, $5 also must consider, drive up n down,

quite shiak..

bro.. chio bu still there... 2 sis right??

:D

My friend just stumbled to a shop in geylang and cleaner shrimp is selling @$4 and they are a fresh water with a small section of marine though..... was there to get light and saw that.....hehe :lol:

Oh dun ask me which shop, only know how to go and dunno shop name nor which lorong.... but it's near the famous claypot rice.

aquatronica7na.gif

My friend just stumbled to a shop in geylang and cleaner shrimp is selling @$4 and they are a fresh water with a small section of marine though..... was there to get light and saw that.....hehe :lol:

Oh dun ask me which shop, only know how to go and dunno shop name nor which lorong.... but it's near the famous claypot rice.

i think i saw it.. its the one with a 2ft marine display tank.. water blur and alot of anemone one .. is that the one?

i think i saw it.. its the one with a 2ft marine display tank.. water blur and alot of anemone one .. is that the one?

wrong shop bro... only one FOWLR display, second floor with luohan and arowana. Okay i'll try my best to give direction but only about 6 piece left after my friend bought 2. From city plaza towards geylang and the shop is near a traffic light and on the right side of ther road. Tried my best already :paiseh:

aquatronica7na.gif

wrong shop bro... only one FOWLR display, second floor with luohan and arowana. Okay i'll try my best to give direction but only about 6 piece left after my friend bought 2. From city plaza towards geylang and the shop is near a traffic light and on the right side of ther road. Tried my best already :paiseh:

okok.. wrong shop then..

anyway thanks for the lobang...

already got 2 liao.. enough :)

sure $4..? after work I can drive down to take a peek in tat case..

sure $4..? after work I can drive down to take a peek in tat case..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx bros for all the replies!! :thanks:

Alredi got mine also frm pasir ris farm. always go there over the w/ends(fri/sat/sun) since staying at pasir ris but no luck coz they bring in a few cleaner shrimps & all gone within hours, esp fridays.....

Thanx once again.