searching for a new handphone

shiraz

• SRC Member

hey ppl.. looking for a new handphone now... but to many choices ady so need help from ppl who just got their phones to comment on the ease of use and how much u enjoy using it...

basicaly looking for a phone that has a good camera.. 1.3megapixel would be excellent! hmm radio and mp3 player not required.. looking at models below $400 with line. any brand will do but design quite improtant la because it's for a woman :P

looked at the panasonic sa6 and the 6230i both seems quite good.. any other recommendations? :thanks::bow:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

wah i didn't notice the 3230... seems good but then compared to the sa6... the sa6 has 12 hrs of talktime while the 3230 has only 4... like major difference like that sia... :unsure:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
shiraz Posted on Sep 5 2005, 04:08 PM

wah i didn't notice the 3230... seems good but then compared to the sa6... the sa6 has 12 hrs of talktime while the 3230 has only 4... like major difference like that sia... 

For this clause that u have mentioned, I agreed that 3230 do consumed more, especially when it got a big screen and u r always playing with it.but not sure for SA 6.

<_<

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

i always believe that nokia models that those starting wif "head: as the head number..the trade in value drops tremendously fast...

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

Symbian phones by Nokia do have some problems sometimes.

My N6260 do sometimes hang too. But I guess it's because I push the phone too far by using too much programs at a time and try to make the phone perform faster than it can.

• SRC Member

lol... i'd rather get the O2 like that dude! i don't like slide up phones la though it's not for me but still... :D

3230 seems the best but now eh under $400... wonder why so cheap also... thanks eh ppl for the help! :peace::bow: