Missing Maltese Found!

AREA51

• SRC Member

Just being kind, trying to help find the owner of this cutie Maltese.

Someone found this dog running around Pasir Ris West Plaza area at around 1:30 AM on September 6th, 2005. She almost got run over a few times whilst he was trying to get to her. She looks like she's in good health, a little scared but he calmed her down and she's currently with the 'founder'

She rejected all food and treats he offered her. She's a very well mannered dog and does not bark or growl even when he was prone trying to get to her in the bushes at Pasir Ris Farmway.

Please contact me if you know her or you are the owner. He cannot keep her long as she is terrified of his own dogs. (His dogs are very friendly but I think she's under too much stress to socialize.)

Below are 4 pictures of her. Hope they can help with recognition.

post-11-1125971333.jpg

• SRC Member
Very cute dog there..

Btw, I DUN really advise you to send to SPCA if you cannot find a good owner, cuz SPCA will put it to sleep if no one adopts it, and to me, that is even worst..

yes,I advice that too.My friend who found a maltese few months ago,thought sending it to spca can help find its owner cos her parent scare of dog.And instead of helping the dog to find the owner,the spca actually demand the fee for putting down from my friend....poor friend cried nonstop as she was like the murderer who paid to have her killed

• SRC Member

you know what your friend can do?Tell him to post on website like yahoo...singnet...petsg.com....and those pets related website about this missing dog and wait a couple of days to see if the owner response..also check ST to see anyone looking for lost dog..if really nobody response,put up for adoption,at least let her go to good home than send her to spca

• SRC Member

cute dog. yes don't ever send her to spca please. hope that your friend can find the dog's owner. i guess the owner must been very anxious. do let us know the out come. if not, i am sure there are people here who are willing to adopt her :)

age.png

• SRC Member

latest news guys :yeah:

the owner has been found!

This owner was the second owner and the dog (GirlGirl) was really ecstatic to see her when she came to claim her.

Anyway according to this owner, the first owner had previously used cigarettes to burn her armpits and she also showed me a scar made by a knife on the top of Girlgirl's head. :angry: The second owner adopted her from someone who found her when the first owner abandoned her...

Shows that some people really aren't suited for pet keeping. <_<

Anyway thanks for all the help guys!