akahoshi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

as for the toilet-trained part, it really depends, because when young kittens move to a new envoirnment, they tend to react differently..

but currently i think it does it's business on newspaper..

however i cannot guarrantee that it will do the same when it goes your house..

Yup Yup.. Thread-starter here.. haha..

Ok, like i said, the kitten was given from someone, so i don't think it came with the birth-cert and stuff...

It's a female kitten, local-breed.. Not sterilized.

yup yup.. who interested??

My honest opinion is that you would have tough luck trying to get her adopted for free. But you have my admiration for trying to sell the kitten and continuing posting despite the comments. :bow:

My honest opinion is that you would have tough luck trying to get her adopted for free. But you have my admiration for trying to sell the kitten and continuing posting despite the comments. :bow:

Hahahahahahh... that is a good one!!! U have my admiration also. If that is a ragdoll, burmese or even a persian.... maybe will have ppl buy.

U think so easy to catch arrr...... must invest one ok... lets go market and buy some kuning. I think Jon's house downstairs the fishmonger havent close :whistle

I thought both of us run after the kittys can catch liao... must be more proactive ma..... passive approach sometimes get nothing lol.

• SRC Member
QUOTE (hamannbmw @ Sep 14 2005, 05:16 PM)

QUOTE (weileong @ Sep 14 2005, 05:13 PM)

My car sure sufficient capacity to carry 10-15 kittens

Wow enough money for next SPS shipment liao.

U think so easy to catch arrr...... must invest one ok... lets go market and buy some kuning. I think Jon's house downstairs the fishmonger havent close  

I thought both of us run after the kittys can catch liao... must be more proactive ma..... passive approach sometimes get nothing lol.

only two of u.... three will be better esp i am gd in soc (few years ago :erm: ).. k help both of u to corner' the kittens ~ no room for them to run :evil:

no enough manpower.. i k call my ns guys, x4 landrover, fieldpack with combat ration, radio and nite-vision equips for nite ops. Callsign - hello kitty

only two of u.... three will be better esp i am gd in soc (few years ago :erm: ).. k help both of u to corner' the kittens ~ no room for them to run :evil:

no enough manpower.. i k call my ns guys, x4 landrover, fieldpack with combat ration, radio and nite-vision equips for nite ops. Callsign - hello kitty

okie okie.... target 200 kitty..... $35 x 200 = $7000, enough to setup a small tank with high end equipments :P