Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

You don't get my post hor? I repeat again, I don't stop posting because the colors of my sps lost to other pple :P

Then you see why still got brothers here post brown SPS? Get the point?

Everyone tank are seen here as photos so who knows who's photo's are edited. Best to ask those that has seen the tank in person then comment lor :P

Some reefers' tank/sps more beautiful as seen personally compared to the photos posted.

Some reefers' tank/sps photos are nicer than the real thing.

Some reefer's tank/sps shows the true view of the real thing.

Which is yours?

Sorry ah, my english not very good. Didnt understand you the first time round. Now I understand. :)

Jon, you have been nominated for TOTM with those "awesome" colours

Kudos to you :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Hey everyone,

Stop the bickering lah......

Still waiting for the thread starter to respond......maybe there is really a secret method that can make the corals colour up like that in 4 days leh.....

And can take photo from exactly the same position from the top of tank at different days.....

I want to learn lah......don't you???? :evil:

Why are we waiting........

Why are we waiting...........

Why are we waiting................. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

haiyo...

now I know all the losser speaking...

dont believe come see in real person la...

and worst of all someone dont have hanna still dare go lie here and there.. and u know what.. keep posting old photo...

dont talk so much post your photo... why see no point cause your one old photo or your one totally brown when without light...

what stage 5.. now I know so many singaporean know how to come create new term here and there...really make our PM proud to have creative singaporean in here.

O ya and we all also know some TOTM tank show his photo so dam nice but when ppl go see in person.. you know what he say, the photo alot better then the tank...

and also another loser in zeovit and speak so loud.. and you know what.. tune CR also dont know how to tune end up sps keep up lorry, why because he keep dosing CA, KH which result in total water param unbalance. Then dont know how to tune skimmer come use ppls name and want to claim for new skimmer and jump and shout like a kids in oversea forum and throw all singaporen face.

anyway since everyone too proud and too happy in your own gang.. gd luck enjoy yourself hor... I can't be bother to waste my time on some childish thinking ppls...

well src ppls enjoy your stay and continue be mislead by those kind of ppls...

cause u know why this is the only thread in the whole world we keep seeing reefer give up or tank keep crashing... why cause all thanks to these proud and gang forming ppls who think they are too knowledgable in reefing...

:D I finish saying.. u want to shoot me.. continue I can't be bother why, cause the truth is the truth, lie and show off as much as you can but end of the day what I see is my real result.. and what u trying to show off just by lieing and every nite hitting your chest by cant color up or get pastel color.. lolz...

why so many old timer left and so many ugly history on this forum.. sighz.....

• SRC Member
WOW!!! Excellent stuff Alan....... Superb colouration!!!!!

Your corals really colour up fast.......

I remember your post on 10 Sep 2005 was like

THIS

top13.jpg

4 days later on 14 Sep 2005 become like

THIS!!!!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

post-22-1126686644.jpg

:bow:  :bow:  :bow:  and without lights and photoshop for both as you mentioned

:huh: Somehow both photos look distinctly similar minus the colour change......Hmmmmm... <_< Can share the secret????

I'm speechless... :ooh::ooh::ooh::shock::shock::shock:

Photoshop is a killer tool

It can really make anything you want to see

This is a pic of the original 10 September 2005 pic I photoshoped (no offence alan, just showing) :ooh:

This thread is interesting, I'll post mine tomorrow if I can get enough external light into my tank :P

post-22-1126709180.jpg

• SRC Member
haiyo...

now I know all the losser speaking...

dont believe come see in real person la...

and worst of all someone dont have hanna still dare go lie here and there.. and u know what.. keep posting old photo...

dont talk so much post your photo... why see no point cause your one old photo or your one totally brown when without light...

what stage 5.. now I know so many singaporean know how to come create new term here and there...really make our PM proud to have creative singaporean in here.

O ya and we all also know some TOTM tank show his photo so dam nice but when ppl go see in person.. you know what he say, the photo alot better then the tank...

and also another loser in zeovit and speak so loud.. and you know what.. tune CR also dont know how to tune end up sps keep up lorry, why because he keep dosing CA, KH which result in total water param unbalance. Then dont know how to tune skimmer come use ppls name and want to claim for new skimmer and jump and shout like a kids in oversea forum and throw all singaporen face.

anyway since everyone too proud and too happy in your own gang.. gd luck enjoy yourself hor... I can't be bother to waste my time on some childish thinking ppls...

well src ppls enjoy your stay and continue be mislead by those kind of ppls...

cause u know why this is the only thread in the whole world we keep seeing reefer give up or tank keep crashing... why cause all thanks to these proud and gang forming ppls who think they are too knowledgable in reefing...

:D I finish saying.. u want to shoot me.. continue I can't be bother why, cause the truth is the truth, lie and show off as much as you can but end of the day what I see is my real result.. and what u trying to show off just by lieing and every nite hitting your chest by cant color up or get pastel color.. lolz...

why so many old timer left and so many ugly history on this forum.. sighz.....

Hahahaha... never answer the accusation of you lying and trying to cheat ppl and instead you go off ranting about totally irrelevant things? Mann...

Stop ranting and admit that u edited the photos and lied/cheat. Can? I really dunno how you going to post any further thing in this forum without being laughed at.

In case the statement 'and worst of all someone dont have hanna still dare go lie here and there.. ' is meant for me. Here you go:

post-22-1126709294.jpg

• SRC Member

Wah the post so long, I keep reading and reading hoping got secret formula but alas none....... :(

I don't want to play already lah.... <_<

Oh sorry think I better post a photo if not scared I :off:

Here it is

No lights, NO PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!! Only Sunlight.......

trial.jpg

But I got secret formula..

That day I wake up I found 3 suns shining on my house.......

3 leh what an extra terrestrial phenomenon....

So I quickly take photo....Sorry photo a bit over exposed lah.....

3 SUNS what......what to do but NO PHOTOSHOP ok???? :sick::sick::sick:

• SRC Member
Wah the post so long, I keep reading and reading hoping got secret formula but alas none....... :(

I don't want to play already lah.... <_<

Oh sorry think I better post a photo if not scared I :off:

Here it is

No lights, NO PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!! Only Sunlight.......

trial.jpg

But I got secret formula..

That day I wake up I found 3 suns shining on my house.......

3 leh what an extra terrestrial phenomenon....

So I quickly take photo....Sorry photo a bit over exposed lah.....

3 SUNS what......what to do but NO PHOTOSHOP ok???? :sick::sick::sick:

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow 3 suns. I hope i only got 10 moons above my tank lah. Blue nicer. :P

Not expert. Very novice in photoshop. Must learn from Alanseah as demonstrated... :)

1)Auto Levels

2)Brightness(-)/Contrast(+)

3)Colour Balance

4)Unsharp Mask

This is the killer combo :fear: