The Battle of the Kings - Gallardo, 911 turbo

hamannbmw

• SRC Member

problem with this kinda race mentioning fastest laps etc is not accurate unless its driven by the same driver. even this is not 100% "zhun" cos of fatigue.

M3 clocking the fastest lap vs the murcielago and the NSX?

i'll take it with a pinch of salt.

:lol:

• SRC Member

wow! nice race....NSX......but can see that M3 also not bad...can keep up with top car ..... unbelieveable...and think M3 running on auto gear? I supposed?

wow! nice race....NSX......but can see that M3 also not bad...can keep up with top car ..... unbelieveable...and think M3 running on auto gear? I supposed?

Actually the M3 did very well for a car being in a different league, M3 is a fast car, but the rest are all super cars... ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

1. NSX driver is the god of racers.... he is the most experienced one....

2. M3 in question here is SMG II if i do not remember wrongly....

3. German Technology is good at squeezing horses out of CCs.... imagine current M5... 507 horses out of 5litres..... wonder where they get the other 7 horses from sia....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

I play Forza Motorsport on Xbox. The NSX-J is really a good car - it hugs corners and it fast. The Modena is also good, got lots of power and corners well too. Still playing the game and advancing slowly, not much time as have to split between XBOX and Fish Tank.

Oh, cool clip though, luv it. Cheers :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

M3 clocked the best lap time really surprised me, cos most r supercars with bigger engines n so on.....

However, I'm not surprised that Supra,GTR n Nissan Z won the GT race at sepang almost every year..... those european makes like Mclaren, Fer""""", Lam'''''' all being smoke out :P