selling octopus

kennykoo82

• SRC Member

Bro,

Hope u don't release it into the seas. Singapore beaches so small, will be disastrous if a swimmer get bitten by it.

Why don't u try to donate it to Underwater World? They have the facilities and expertise to see that it is well taken care. Or u can try NUS who may want it for their research.

Cheers

• SRC Member

Aiyah talk abt irresponsible LFS. There is one which I go to the owner wife offer me the blue ring octopus. Then I told her that it was poisonous, she said " WHERE GOT"!!! I told her this is a blue ring octopus right she said "Yes".

You ask your husband, he knows. She ask then got the shock of her life and she told me that she even touch the octopus with her bare hand. Luckily nothing happen.

lol.. got a good idea, keep it in a freshwater? intertesting yeah? i tink if it can stay alive, then free from poisonous? if the octop. no more poisonous, i wanna buy...

• SRC Member
lol.. got a good idea, keep it in a freshwater? intertesting yeah? i tink if it can stay alive, then free from poisonous? if the octop. no more poisonous, i wanna buy...

Keeping a saltwater animal in freshwater will remove its poison and toxins? Where have you been reading this, boy!

I seriously hope you meant it as a joke!! <_<:pinch: If not, I'll be utterly worried for you. :unsure:

LOL... aiyo... have been reefing for 2 yrs already... is a joke lah... hahaz... comfirm if the blue ring let into the freshwater, sure mati one... but u guys dont tink the octop is veri cute? lolz..

• SRC Member
LOL... aiyo... have been reefing for 2 yrs already... is a joke lah... hahaz... comfirm if the blue ring let into the freshwater, sure mati one... but u guys dont tink the octop is veri cute? lolz..

yup its cute..but have a few months to live..wait u kena bitten by it than u noe..

• SRC Member

HUH.. sure a not.. that fellow reefer really buy? he is risking.. i shall pray hard for his safety.. haha.. ya.. God bless him!

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Guys please....don buy it can.... not only it is deadly n is illegal u knw...

coz it is impossible for Country lik Singapore to sell deadly or deadliest octopus...

get caught u will knw best... please give it back or put back to the wild...

please love n appreciate them...