School life during our time

iceman

• SRC Member

Acai now promoted to Station Inspector already leh....

dun play play....

if i not wrong... vinny is still ard.... he still looks as youthful as ever... oh yah he is a vampire...

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

Then in Secondary school used to hang out at Wendy's at Far East Plaza. When the Far East Kids started to invade went to Centrepoint to hang out. Then the CP kids started invading CP. <_<

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

my biggest investment prior to primary 3 was the erasers that we used to "fight" with. those nasty little erasers which had country flags printed on them. i remember USA as my "1st king", UK was "2nd king", Singapore "3th king" and so on...

bought an entire box(cost $4 plus) which was a shitload of money for a young boy back then. i was so scared my mum's gonna find out! lol

Ya then some losers in my school got the parents to go complain cos he kept losing the "rubber" then end up the "rubber" gang got rounded up and that game was banned in school.

• SRC Member

really miss those days alot.... :huh: 10 cents for a stick of Kacang puteh... :) catching spiders was definitely a Big IN thing that time.... Once remember that my spider fought n won a few round, and ca,e along a senior and request me to sell him my spider for a dollor and fifty cents..... :unsure: Of course, quickly sold him for that profit and treat myself agood ice cream.... I really miss those days.... :unsure:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

those were the days! Really miss the days at kampong! ^_^

Nowadays, kids are lucky and more stress compared to those days....last time, wanna study...study....dun wanna study....dun study....catch spiders, bath & catches fishes in longkang....watching "xiao D D"

fight fight for nothing....play ice cream sticks ....pocket $$ only $0.50 "si bei cham"

WOw!! I miss those days!!!!

• SRC Member

:lol: for breakfast, lunch & dinner.....

:lol: i onli got 40cents wen pri skool......buy nasi lemak 20c then drink 10c left 10c to buy rubber to fight :D:D

but 1 ting i cant 4get wen in pri2, my eng teacher will throw back the xcersice bk wich contain "doctor" handwriting hahaha....mine atleast kenna throw back 3times/wk :pinch::pinch::P:P:P

• SRC Member

breakfast lunch and dinner gotta eat at home. Mom cook everyday lol.

Me too... but only cook once a day :lol: use the round plastic oily cover to prevent flys... lols kitchen cabinet covered with wire, fridge with 1 door, collect wood downstairs to set fire for cooking etc etc.... :pinch:

• SRC Member

Me too... but only cook once a day :lol: use the round plastic oily cover to prevent flys... lols kitchen cabinet covered with wire, fridge with 1 door, collect wood downstairs to set fire for cooking etc etc.... :pinch:

:lol: ya those were the days...where housefiles will accompany you while having your food!

still rem that whenever i need to go "wee wee" i need to scope pail of water and walk about 200m to reach that bloody smelly toilet.....

and every morning, a man with 2 pails of "shit" will go around my kampong area collecting "da pian"