2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

wow.. nice... pm me for more infor abt the diy t5 lighting? thanks... where u got ur corels from? nice and cute..

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Updates of my 2ft Nano

Existing sump is too small for my AquaC Evo120 to fit in, so after some failed attempts to buy a bigger sump... i decided to use a $3 dustbin to be e new sump, cheap n good :P

E new sump is working well at e moment, first layer of filtration with wool is in my overflow compartment in e main tank. Using a Eheim1260 as an external return through e chiller.

Pls feel free to comment on this DIY and how to improve :D

post-69-1132896688.jpg

• SRC Member
Updates of my 2ft Nano

Existing sump is too small for my AquaC Evo120 to fit in, so after some failed attempts to buy a bigger sump... i decided to use a $3 dustbin to be e new sump, cheap n good :P

E new sump is working well at e moment, first layer of filtration with wool is in my overflow compartment in e main tank. Using a Eheim1260 as an external return through e chiller.

Pls feel free to comment on this DIY and how to improve :D

Do watch out for the bin. Some plastic get very brittle after a few mths to a yr <_<

Close yr gate valve to bring the water level abit higher, cos from pic i see the foam at the riser only :huh:

• SRC Member

Do watch out for the bin. Some plastic get very brittle after a few mths to a yr <_<

Close yr gate valve to bring the water level abit higher, cos from pic i see the foam at the riser only :huh:

Thanks Zerocool for e info B)

Pardon me.....wat do u mean by e 'riser'??? izit to close e gate valve n bring e water level to e top of e bottom foam chamber???... will this cause a wet skimmate?? :paiseh:

• SRC Member
Nice, the turtle weed looks healthy.

Um, maybe can bring the hammer out to front for display !?

Love the blue bin. :lol:

Juz got e turtleweed a few days back... so it still looks healthy at e moment :P

I put it in a moderate to high flow area, dunno if its correct??? so far it looks quite okay, wats e symptoms for dying??

Does turtleweed helps to reduce nitrate levels???

My nano tank abit small, so no place to put e hammer at e front..... i m also afraid tat my big torch and bubble will accidentally sting it :D

when the turtle weed is dying , it will turn white i think .

:peace:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10