What car should i get? (M18)

lizard44

hi ALL,

so touched by all you guys sincerity ... my heart just melted if i am just a simple gal.

confession time:

NO, i am not sultan's son ... i am a self-made porkman.

recently, i spent like 25k on a gal but, received the very short end of the stick.

i then read books, books, books, books ... and also The Game (good read, guys)

i cannot love any more (sadly) ... by loving, it only implies i am a wimp.

Patrick: your tactics about spending on the gal will not work in sg, trust me ... hard fact unfortunately ...

execution time:

now i only like to love myself and forget about the past.

ohhh ... please guys ... buy lotus, porsches and etc ... darn i am not that rich lah.

every penny i earned comes with sweat and tears and heavy toil ...

so i only need a decent skirt-chaser ... not too expensive, just right for my pocket ... maybe any recommendation in the 3.0 to 4.0 L range.

:thanks::thanks::paiseh::paiseh::thanks::thanks:

The hurt Lizard on play

Sorry to hear that bro... $25k is alot of money... but at least now u know that it is the wrong gal... tough to find out this way, but better than finding out much later...

Give ur love to another gal who can appreciate it... ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

hmmmm.. there is one car tt suitable for u lah.. the newest RX-7.. haha.. bro Rav.. considering it? haha.. it nice.. might be coming out nxt yr if i am not wrong..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

answer WEISOON first:

you are right. gals must never be bought using money. my guys were all full of china mei meis and some locals. they were all bastardy to their gals. i refused to be one of them. i kanna left right centre ... darn. what we need to give them is a power centre. if one is the power centre, sit back and relax. they will come for you instead. just pamper yourself and look gorgeous. i did just that last times, i got my wives/mistresses for more than 10 years each.

darn ... now i thought i like this gal ... so i decided to do some showering ... darn ... wrong tactics. they only love to be spanked.

be glad sir, i almost committed to give >100k. lucky me ... the gal i guess chickened out.

even if one is not the power centre, just show that one is super near to the real power centre. they will also come for us, like CEOs, senior managers, pay-masters, captains of ship.

the reason why i failed i guess was because i thought i could still love ... sigh ... wimpy thoughts ... gals dun like.

RAV-65:

we better meet up soon ... long time no see ...

no more giving, i will just give promises or empty ones like last time. giving real gifts of value are wrongfully wimpy. they asked for it ... sigh ...

LoReNsIa:

RX-7 new car? RX-5 i remembered was only 1.6L. not strong enough as a true skirt-chaser. one reefer suggested cabri, but that was the type of cars i will buy for the gal. not drive myself, not man enough.

ah^siao & mUAr_cHEe:

budget car at 3.0 to 4.0L? i think have lah ... otherwise wouldn't ask this question. i am hoping for the best car in this range as a skirt-chaser, not as a man's toy. as long as skirts fall-in, okie liao.

patrick:

to answer that Q of yours and weisoon's, yes, guys should NEVER spend on the gals. both of you are right, gals wants to show that they are in or owned the power centre. hence, if one must give, i will give expensive but valueless gifts such as handbags and dinners. but, not some other things which i gave but considered value. i was considered a wimp and hence the bad treatment.

guys who are incapable of being selfish and pamper themselves are considered wimps. funny but true. women are darn stupid in this sense.

NEVER will i commit that mistake again.

FUEL:

shaguar ... nice but very ex. not within my budget, i think. after all, this silly car is not for my business, don't need to spend so much lah.

spiderone:

what is a silvia? i saw them on the road. not very stylo milo.

akirasan, dravan, rocks, mUAr_cHEe, somebody:

BM 6, z4-5, m5 all i like but no budget ... after all they are 4.5L to 5L, so out of my suggested range ... hehehehehe

lambo? hello ... if i drove a lambo. that silly b**** wouldn't leave me.

i like the zhao geng part. for that, i think i have found my first feature; must be a two-door cockpit car. hmmm .... nice discussion.

piglet:

humvee ... who on earth will the skirts sit in the truck?

zehuan:

BM 6 same same i also like ... in fact i like ferrari better. when i land in canada, my wifey has already approved the purchase of a ferrari for my (our?) pleasure. so i just wait my time lah ...

kelstorm:

hello ... be reasonable. we are in serious discussion okie !

which skirt will board a private bus/van. although they do it daily in public. darn ... women.

unfortunately, kel, this is funny life we are in.

we guys love by giving and caring, the gals think we are sh*t. serve them right, i return to my bastardy life style. this world has just lost a nice guy because gals don't like nice guys. pity? hor?

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh::paiseh::paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

The Lizard on heat

• SRC Member
answer WEISOON first:

you are right. gals must never be bought using money. my guys were all full of china mei meis and some locals. they were all bastardy to their gals. i refused to be one of them. i kanna left right centre ... darn. what we need to give them is a power centre. if one is the power centre, sit back and relax. they will come for you instead. just pamper yourself and look gorgeous. i did just that last times, i got my wives/mistresses for more than 10 years each.

even if one is not the power centre, just show that one is super near to the real power centre. they will also come for us, like CEOs, senior managers, pay-masters, captains of ship.

the reason why i failed i guess was because i thought i could still love ... sigh ... wimpy thoughts ... gals dun like.

to answer that Q of yours and weisoon's, yes, guys should NEVER spend on the gals. both of you are right, gals wants to show that they are in or owned the power centre. hence, if one must give, i will give expensive but valueless gifts such as handbags and dinners. but, not some other things which i gave but considered value. i was considered a wimp and hence the bad treatment.

guys who are incapable of being selfish and pamper themselves are considered wimps. funny but true. women are darn stupid in this sense.

Lizard,

Power Center=Deep Pockets? Or I had a wrong perception of the word 'Power Center'? Please help to explain more. :D

Totally agreed with you on: " hence, if one must give, i will give expensive but valueless gifts such as handbags and dinners. but, not some other things which i gave but considered value."

Never give them money!!!!!!Give something that is 'perishable', be it cheap or expensive. Once they tasted the $, it is like drug.....they will ask for it constantly AND more. <_<

• SRC Member
Never give them money!!!!!!Give something that is 'perishable', be it cheap or expensive. Once they tasted the $, it is like drug.....they will ask for it constantly AND more. <_<

wa... coming out from a person who has been married for 10years.... :fear:

• SRC Member
zehuan:

BM 6 same same i also like ... in fact i like ferrari better. when i land in canada, my wifey has already approved the purchase of a ferrari for my (our?) pleasure. so i just wait my time lah ...

now I am blur.... this car is for u, your mistress, your wifey or for everyone??

• SRC Member
answer WEISOON first:

darn ... now i thought i like this gal ... so i decided to do some showering ... darn ... wrong tactics. they only love to be spanked.

be glad sir, i almost committed to give >100k. lucky me ... the gal i guess chickened out.

RAV-65:

we better meet up soon ... long time no see ...

no more giving, i will just give promises or empty ones like last time. giving real gifts of value are wrongfully wimpy. they asked for it ... sigh ...

LoReNsIa:

RX-7 new car? RX-5 i remembered was only 1.6L. not strong enough as a true skirt-chaser. one reefer suggested cabri, but that was the type of cars i will buy for the gal. not drive myself, not man enough.

ah^siao & mUAr_cHEe:

budget car at 3.0 to 4.0L? i think have lah ... otherwise wouldn't ask this question. i am hoping for the best car in this range as a skirt-chaser, not as a man's toy. as long as skirts fall-in, okie liao.

patrick:

FUEL:

shaguar ... nice but very ex. not within my budget, i think. after all, this silly car is not for my business, don't need to spend so much lah.

spiderone:

what is a silvia? i saw them on the road. not very stylo milo.

akirasan, dravan, rocks, mUAr_cHEe, somebody:

BM 6, z4-5, m5 all i like but no budget ... after all they are 4.5L to 5L, so out of my suggested range ... hehehehehe

lambo? hello ... if i drove a lambo. that silly b**** wouldn't leave me.

i like the zhao geng part. for that, i think i have found my first feature; must be a two-door cockpit car. hmmm .... nice discussion.

piglet:

humvee ... who on earth will the skirts sit in the truck?

zehuan:

kelstorm:

hello ... be reasonable. we are in serious discussion okie !

which skirt will board a private bus/van. although they do it daily in public. darn ... women.

unfortunately, kel, this is funny life we are in.

we guys love by giving and caring, the gals think we are sh*t. serve them right, i return to my bastardy life style. this world has just lost a nice guy because gals don't like nice guys. pity? hor?

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh::paiseh::paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

The Lizard on heat

Wow....how about a BMW 3 series? Not that expensive and with a nice rim and low profile tyre, and also imported body kit and shirting, you don't need to chase shirt anymore. hahaha

Dear Pilot:

don't be like that leh ... i know your experience is way beyond me. i only just started. my time was robbed by the property bubble in 1997. now then, the lizard comes out to play. not like you, i went through a retrenchment of my business. you asked so difficult question, i may have ace-ed the school but not the skirts. so please be gentle with me ... lah. give me time, i promise to grow stronger.

thanks for the advice on expensive or cheap perishable valueless gifts. i certainly made a mistake by giving her money. no more. thanks a million again for the advice.

hmmm ... power centre?

no, it is in my opinion not deep pockets.

we would like to think it as deep pockets but it is really not. how do i know ... well ... it came from many gals' survey.

power centre implies influence. just like in a game of GO, although the game is decided on the number of territories captured, the game is essentially a game of influence. if you are able to build up your influence, this influence is then used to capture the needed territories to win. sometimes, the win might be a 0.5 stone, but it is still a win. you don't have to win big. by exacting your influence, one wins the gal, no matter how close the game was.

if you are the towkay ... you may influence her $ sign, but the influence is not great. you must acquire the ingredient of power. use the $, BUT NEVER SPEND ON THE GAL DIRECTLY. you must exact influence. win the favour amongst your kakis and the mutual friends of hers. BUT NOT HER. that's influence. her friends would uhhhh - arhhhh for you, whenever she is around. you have become a pseudo-power centre.

a young guy with the backing of his family's wealth drives a beemer is close to the actual power centre that has great power hence great influence, although you and i know that is rubbish. but, thats how gals operate.

a minister's son needs not drive anything. he will be the most sought after creature.

i fell into the wimpy trap as follows:

i am a self-taught porkman. my little kingdom's footprints are now at some small parts of the middle earth. soon my kingdom will be in far more places. i have been made poor by the property bubble. now i am crawling out. i need a spectator of one to see what i have done and can do. not to show off but to share. i also need a honest gal to guard my pork while i am not in those places (i know very chinaman or asian mentality). i have found this gal whom i think might fit the bill. i have plan to let her play about 300k to 1m a year just for her pleasure. hence, i tried wooing her. guess what? after about 25k spending ... she became so optimistic and thought that she has learnt enough and could conquer the middle earth WITHOUT me, but with her boy-boy prince. that's what cheesed me off.

she went for the potential in the boy prince than to the actual power centre (me). this illustrates my point as to why gals go for size of power centre. need not be bird in hand worths 10 in bushes.

gals just want to be near or at the largest power centres in town. be it real or illusionary ... sigh ...

i am not admitting defeat ... just changing my tactics to fit a realistic b**chy world.

Creetin & dravan:

hyundai azera 3.3 is very nice very cheap very powerful very FAMILY. so not good ... leh for skirt-chaser. what do you think?

tuscani and celica and integra are 2.0L cars. a little too small for true skirt-chaser. i am thinking nissan 350z. don't know it is a good skirt-chaser? please help me ... thx

zehuan:

ferrari is my car in canada hopefully quickly .... hahahahahaha ... meanwhile play with jap or conty cars first lor as a simple skirt-chaser.

patrick:

where have you been?

bm 3 series? 320i or 323i or 325i or 330i? or what? doesn't look that fierce leh. why this car?

please help ...

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

lizard

• SRC Member

Hi Lizard44,

i would suggest e Accord Euro R....fast, sporty and attractive

Most importantly, nice & affordable compared to BMWs,Mercs

Cnf dun look like ah pek car!! :P

Engine2.0l, super reliable, 6speed manual, 220bhp from NA engine, recardo front seats....

(i oso tinking of getting one but not e R model, no $$$$ :D )

• SRC Member

but seriously....

i think lizard not making sense here....

no such thing as budget car that can impress chicks...

okie... if you want to talk value-for-money car.....

yes... u pay peanuts... i get monkeys... (hopefully not one with golden tap)

maybe the more u pay for the car... the better quality the ger?

my 2 cents is... cars that are flashy and brainless-chick magnet...

Lexus SC430, Merc SL, SLK, BMW 6s Cab, basically anything that is open-top?

these cars are a total waste of money and a waste of precious gas.... they burn so much... to produce so little.....

these are the cheaper ones....

u can attract the blood-suckers, but sibei swee char bors with...

Lambo, ferraris, porsche, aston martins, shaguar.... but this i believe is out of your budget...

if u wanna pamper yourself and live life fast....

ahhh... now u are talking.....

Skylines, Slivias, Type-Rs, S2000, Golf GTi, Lotus, Noble......

oh my gosh.... i am orgasing already........ :eyebrow:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

Vincent,

What about your Mazada RX-6? Is it a shirt chaser too? :)

Regards,

Patrick

Shhh... dun need to tell the whole world!!! Last time I drive Rav-4 already got reefer like super unhappy with me.... say drive Rav-4 very big deal... :(

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

From what I know, girls don't like street cars that are low-profile. They (depending which type) likes large luxurious car (maybach, RR, Bentley) or anything with open top (Saab, Audi, SLK, Beemers, mini, 206, beetle) so that they can be seen.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

IMHCO (aka In my humble and Crude Opinion), you chase skirt for what?? One of my friend's advise is very true "Know what you want and dont lose your focus." He is saying it from any angle but I think it applies to this case too. He was saying that a lot of guys spend time in pub buying gals drinks, dinner, etc and at the end of the day may or may not get anything.

You spent more than $50K and at the end of the day, you may or may not get what you want. Might as well pay $$ and get is over with.

If it is for marriage, if the car is the key then you will eventually lose out to a bigger and more expensive car. Might as well just spend $13k for a Vietnam brand. I guess if you top up a bit, you will get premium grade.

If are getting a car for chionging LFS, then by all means get a car and remember to give me a lift to LCK. :P

• SRC Member

I think car is not the main factor. It helps but not the main factor unless you are in a bentley (sit in the backseat and not the one driving it).

If you just want to have lots of skirt, go work in a profession that has a lot of ladies, e.g. cosmetic, modeling, show buzz, etc. Sure got a lot of chance unless you are drop dead ugly. :)

• SRC Member

lizard looking into a complete system - like zeovit, BB + cooked LR.

so may be he in cosmetic, modeling buz (BB), got big houses (cooked LR), want big cars (zeovit) ma. :lol:

results : control & stable -> gals rushing to him - from head to toe- complete sys & service.