Weekly Update - 24 Oct - 30 Oct

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankx for sharing. :peace:

Happy cheonging bro!! See anything nice must inform me hor...

BTW, on the topic of Harlequin... all the LPS siao can go down take a look... lots of very nice blastos and cyanrinas.... I super super tempted to buy, but my tank really super packed liao.... ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Happy cheonging bro!! See anything nice must inform me hor...

BTW, on the topic of Harlequin... all the LPS siao can go down take a look... lots of very nice blastos and cyanrinas.... I super super tempted to buy, but my tank really super packed liao.... ;)

Yeapp sure bro..anytime....Once a follower,Always a follower...In sharing

Thanks Dude :yeah:

hi,,, anyone one see any big bubble coral,,, like the green or cat eye bubble,,, big ones..... :thanks:

saw some really nice bubbles at harlequin but..... there was a piece of paper with the word SOLD stuck to the tank glass...

maybe can check with them whether they have some more stock or new stock coming in.

number: 6396 5659

ps. no relations whatsoever with harlequin :)

From $25 onwards.... lots of colours... pink, light blue with green skirt, orange skirt with dunno wat centre... quite a few, so cant remember wat colours... ;)

Hi Bro-Vincent,

How big are the $25 zoo? Still available?

Thanks

From $25 onwards.... lots of colours... pink, light blue with green skirt, orange skirt with dunno wat centre... quite a few, so cant remember wat colours... ;)

yoz bro show what u buy from LCK110 lehz...

curious siaz...

sun corals sell $5 no pple buy end up $25 more pple buy lolx...

• SRC Member

any small frog fish, nice eels or shrimps?

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

yoz bro show what u buy from LCK110 lehz...

curious siaz...

sun corals sell $5 no pple buy end up $25 more pple buy lolx...

Huh? was busy with the SPS that day... didn't look at zoos... you know lah, zoos normally close when the shipment arrives... how to choose?! DA and I saw a Albino zoos!!! White in colour! :P

the sun corals were nice too! and cheap, but I told myself I had enough of sun corals... ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Huh? was busy with the SPS that day... didn't look at zoos... you know lah, zoos normally close when the shipment arrives... how to choose?! DA and I saw a Albino zoos!!! White in colour! :P

the sun corals were nice too! and cheap, but I told myself I had enough of sun corals... ;)

Hi RAV65,

You mean this is the so-called Albino Zoo that LCK110 came in their last Friday night shipment ? This is the photo taken the next morning at their display tank which was already sold & collected by a reefer in the afternoon, so are the guy who bought it arh ?? :lol:

Possible to show photo of the opened polyps of this Albino Zoo, will get this Zoo next round when available again.

post-25-1130284237.jpg