Am I a Pilot ....hamannbmw

hamannbmw

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On this topic... till now I haven't collected my millis from hamman, but he has been very kind and patient and never make noise although it's been 2-3 weeks since I'm supposed to have collected... :P

Thanxs for the patience bro... ;)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
On this topic... till now I haven't collected my millis from hamman, but he has been very kind and patient and never make noise although it's been 2-3 weeks since I'm supposed to have collected... :P

Thanxs for the patience bro... ;)

Tan durian arr.... :lol: anyway I've shifted the colony to a more lighted area, hopefully it will colour up soon.

Was surprised nobody say I'm a pilot in SRC even after 130 views :lol: . But only an exotic one :whistle:angry:

• SRC Member
Next time eat wanton mee at hawker also must take receipt, if not eat liao, they say havent eat, den must pang sai for them to bring to lab and test for traces of wan tan mee <_<

hahaha..actually, i kanna before #@$@#$ hawker say i never pay.....but problem is i paid him $50 and never got the change ....#$#$@#....so now go food court...at least they give receipt....

order furniture from courts and pay and collect from ikea?? :blink:

You meant you have a brown table then photoshop it to orange. After that go around calling other pple as CHEATER and LIAR and then try to act cool.

When the misdeed is exposed, treat other mods as puppet and get them to censored out the "evident" ????

Once a person is considered a CHEATER and LIAR whatever he said cannot hold :P

fly aeroplane? lol.....

In my memory I only fly someone aeroplane once.

Ordered zoo from USA, paid and tell him I going to collect never go collect. Like that considered fly aeroplane lor.

oh maybe few more cases.

Inform the tank owner I wanted to go raid their tank but never go........

so many tanks... but only 1 tank I zero interest cos most of the SPS photos posted are heavily edited one in attempt to CHEAT other reefers.

• SRC Member

bro,

you say me.. that time everyone accuse me I edit all my photo when I make mistake of wrongly post an edited photo for my training..

But I think those online store LFS know I dont put aeroplane and I will cancel order before it ever been deliver..

Haiya SRC too stress la.. 1 mistake you make then alot of those too free reefer come in shoot you till your hair black one also can become white..

O ya if me those F**K ppls.. then I think edmund(eAquaNature.com) already gatta long time from me. Cause he delieve me a broke BK and I'm patient enough to wait and it's 1 year and I have yet to get my replacement. So is this consider not kind enough?

• SRC Member
fly aeroplane? lol.....

In my memory I only fly someone aeroplane once.

Ordered zoo from USA, paid and tell him I going to collect never go collect. Like that considered fly aeroplane lor.

WL .. in future.. pls let me to help u to order items from USA .. piglet hid in a dark corner and :heh: heh heh..

for whatever reason... got things to say, we say it openly instead of trying to act like good reefer but behind pple's back go complain like cry baby.

Anyway I still waiting for the shaft of my aquabee pump...... many months liao... sign..... the aeroplane reached the moon liao.

• SRC Member
for whatever reason... got things to say, we say it openly instead of trying to act like good reefer but behind pple's back go complain like cry baby.

Anyway I still waiting for the shaft of my aquabee pump...... many months liao... sign..... the aeroplane reached the moon liao.

your one reach moon. Mine dont know reach where already...an unknown planet..

• SRC Member
O ya for your info why we are not posting in the bulk order thread..

We are been kind not to go make off topic in other ppls thread and make a mess there

Pls Pls don't post your comments in bulk order thread or talk about his photoshop skill.. off topic is 1 thing.. later he cried and 麻烦 our mods.