• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

thanks WL .. dun slay me hor ...

2day ... 1 attack me but kena slay by me,

2 managed to slay me :(

must save $$$ and get best weapon ... den give them a surprise ...

did any1 try to use the gym to convert pt fr 1 area to another?

how come i am magic user, but cannot use magic when fighting

master for lvling??? bug?

we should gang up and kill the weaker clan

can't stand u. :lol::P

what is tattoo for?

increase yr charm after u recover from the pain caused by the tattoo.. (few days) :o

as for the training over at the Gym.. u need to be page. around lvl 13-14. spend lots of gems to increase your hitpoint till u k train muscles from Tone etc.

Why train >> as a page - not as easy as a farmboy/girl-best weapon/armor will enable u to win your lvl master. for eg: -as a page lvl13/14 best weapon & armor is not gd enough for u to win your master etc.. then u need to spend gems to increase hitpoint so that u are qualified to train your muscles from tone. (so as u killed more G.dragon-promoted..it is not as easy as farmboy/girl..) :P

• SRC Member
Aiyoh, reset liao den happen again... :(

Damn sian, always cannot log on... :(

Lin, u never register in the Clan meh?? I tot will put Clan name in front of ur player name when someone select Slay Player??

oh.. i got 2 charater... only one registered under the clan.. the other not.. :angry: no one willing to say who are they in there also.. all anyhow slain..sigh..

all officers and leaders help our clan to update MoTD/Clan Desc ? for eg: update latest G.dragon killer/num of G.D killed, edit/intro new rules for our clan etc etc"

:P our clan is growing .. :P members, officers and leaders -- thanks for your support :P .. SRC clan - all the way !! :kiss:

• SRC Member

got thrown into "hell" coz drank some stoopid water ...

In the "hell" realm, what r we suppose to do? what is the ramius favour

for??? what will happen if i spend favour to "haunt" ppl???

i spend some gems on tattoo ... but still cannot see effect yet :P

cheers

when u are a page-lvl 14-15- pls gain lover's protection before u attack the Green Dragon.. < for a page and above-G.Dragon is much harder to kill ! - best weapon and armor~not gd enough

thus a page & above ..need to spend gems for tattoo - to gain charms- 2 marry violet or seth~lover's protection , also gems to increase yr HP and for gym training. ... then gd enough to kill G.Dragon. ;)

when u are a page-lvl 14-15- pls gain lover's protection before u attack the Green Dragon.. < for a page and above-G.Dragon is much harder to kill ! - best weapon and armor~not gd enough

thus a page & above ..need to spend gems for tattoo - to gain charms- 2 marry violet or seth~lover's protection , also gems to increase yr HP and for gym training. ... then gd enough to kill G.Dragon. ;)

How to check your charm point?

hat don't increase your charm..just that u need to spend all your $$$ before u face and kill a Green Dragon.. so hat is used to show off your wealth etc.

a horse- it will fight with u for 60rounds, then stop. . will con't to fight with u for 60rounds in next 5hr+ . ;)

reached hm.. realised that the server is down.. perhap admin: Jason is maintaining or updating the game now..