• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Bro FT.. finally can see your new update pic liao :yeah: NICE :ooh:

Cheers :peace:

i like wat i'm seeing now... 

Bro Lum N S.T, But nothing compared to ur GEMS in ur thread :pinch: Both ur corals all are so puffy power and healthy, unlike mine, stressed and need further adjustment due to water perimeter swing :cry:

Well, here goes a few more shots ya. This guy's color has grown much brilliant. B) Comments all are welcome :peace:

post-34-1194526659.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Like your LRs, damn "pek pek". My like  :sick: green and red marco algae growing over it.

"PEK PEK" ... sigh... last time was like growing purple cabbage on it all over the rocks, till I disconnect my CR. :pinch: Then slowly starts to grow algaes all over the rocks. :ph34r: I then intro 5 pcs of sally foot and I must say, incredible hard working algae crew. They have pluck off almost all of the pest algae and thats y u see the "pek pek" rocks lor.

I'll be hooking up my CR pretty soon as jus bought the rowa C + from RD :lol: Hope to see the cabbage regrow again soon.

Maybe u wanna consider adding sally foot to ur tank?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

"PEK PEK" ... sigh... last time was like growing purple cabbage on it all over the rocks, till I disconnect my CR. :pinch: Then slowly starts to grow algaes all over the rocks. :ph34r: I then intro 5 pcs of sally foot and I must say, incredible hard working algae crew. They have pluck off almost all of the pest algae and thats y u see the "pek pek" rocks lor.

I'll be hooking up my CR pretty soon as jus bought the rowa C + from RD :lol: Hope to see the cabbage regrow again soon.

Maybe u wanna consider adding sally foot to ur tank?

Sally light foot always end up stuck in holes they can't get out n they die. (for my case)

May be tomorrow got CF n buy 1 n try again. Coz now the murderer of my hermits are gone.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Sally light foot away end up stuck in holes they can get out n they die. (for my case)

May be tomorrow got CF n buy 1 n try again. Coz now the murderer of my hermits are gone.

didn't know they so clumsy ? :P I got 5 now only get to see 3 nia... But they are all equally hardworking thou <_<

here's side view :rolleyes:

post-34-1194535697.jpg

• SRC Member
Think your surgeon tangs also did their part to keep the neighbourhood clean and "pek pek"

ya besides the sally foot, I've got other hardworking algar crew like surgen Tang, Clown Tang, tomini Tang, YTs,PTs and ya My longest residence, Mr Blenny !!

Here's the FTS with some fishes on it. Think my bio load is TOO heavy liao :sick: But I like the fishes crowding ard during feeding :lol:

post-34-1194536028.jpg

• SRC Member
WOW!!!!

So many "pop" machine you have. You're making your skimmer worth it's "paid".

ya lor... 'PO...OP' everywhere by all my fishes :lol::D:P Anyway, I'm using a AquaC180 in sump skimmer.... Been so reliable all this while :D

• SRC Member

ya besides the sally foot, I've got other hardworking algar crew like surgen Tang, Clown Tang, tomini Tang, YTs,PTs and ya My longest residence, Mr Blenny !!

Here's the FTS with some fishes on it. Think my bio load is TOO heavy liao :sick: But I like the fishes crowding ard during feeding :lol:

:P Still lots of "GEMS" left in your tank wat bro.

• SRC Member
Still lots of "GEMS" left in your tank wat bro

Now there's more fishes then GEMs. Many corals like my pratas does not open up as b4 lei. :pinch:

ya la Flame-Tail i oso c wat u c la...

Er.. hemmm... Bro ST, why not we wait for Flametail to post his FTS and then u'll know tat his tank got lotsa of GEMs too :eyebrow:

Thats not easy to maintain the marine tank with busy oversea job, well done bro FT... 

I also able to got one twinkle little star clamp after saw yours.. 

Cheers.

Well, its always the fear tat something might happen U r over the sea :fear: My wife jus knows nuts abt my tank. She always says that my tank is like a chemistry lab :evil: Tats why I always pray when oversea :P

Well, here's my batch of rics tats with me for sometime liao :snore:

post-34-1194693003.jpg

Oh yes... always got surprises after returning from overseas :cry2:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Oh yes... always got surprises after returning from overseas  :cry2:

yup.. its always topple of the corals or some fishes went missing :cry2::cry: My wife's hand is too short to reach the bottom of the 2.5 ft tank and often when I'm back, its KO :eyeblur:

Jervis, have u seen ur tank yet ? hope its all alright ya B)