My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
So far for the past 2 yrs have not seen e female showing any sign of pregnancy yet...

Sigh!....Sometimes, I wonder could it be that the male is still under age or what?

I don't know..... :P:unsure::D

think sometimes its due to environment and other habitats around that causes the anxiety for them not to be pregnant.. Too many pair of eyes around I think !! Making almost impossible to have an intimate affairs :pinch::ph34r:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Because this is in Sean's thread, :P thus i say this...

Bang, show ur clownies, some AV lah.. hahaha

Yup. Bro sky, can show some AV ? I love to show but dun know how lei :unsure:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

hi bro fishtalk! so here is the R21 thread ah.. :heh: hahaha..

i also want to keep my clown leh, but it keep ka-jiao-ing my mushrooms, now he in prison, cant bear to give away, yet i dunno how to keep it without disturbing my mush and zoas.. :wacko:

anyway hoped u liked the green brain! it can open up even bigger and fatter once it stabilise trust me ^_^ , hope to see more pics of it! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
wah seh bro, u sabu everything ah? hahaha

wahaha.:) where got sabu ? I kapu nia :eyebrow::whistle

snowman, the brain indeed can blow up big big.:) and the color is the brightest so far in my tank ! So far, no one want to adopt your meno?

• SRC Member

snowman, for ur eyes only :rolleyes:

Next is the new found home of the black sailfin blenny, so cute to see that he got to reverse swim to allow his tail into the caves first then sticking his head out to see the world :upsidedown:

post-4134-1201100517.jpg

post-4134-1201100625.jpg

I spotted a nice Sea Fan!!! Purple? Can show us a clearer pix? Drooling :P :P :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
I spotted a nice Sea Fan!!! Purple? Can show us a clearer pix? Drooling :P :P :P

Sharp eagle eye :lol: Seems like u r a avid sea fan "fans"? This pics from down up shot, sorry not so clear and the fellow is blooming most of the time. The fan is attached on a rock with a torny oyster as hitchikers :D So u gonna add more fans to ur tank ? Coral farm do always got nice and huge sea fans thou :yeah: And ya its quite intense purple color :rolleyes:

post-4134-1201139581.jpg

Sharp eagle eye :lol: Seems like u r a avid sea fan "fans"? This pics from down up shot, sorry not so clear and the fellow is blooming most of the time. The fan is attached on a rock with a torny oyster as hitchikers :D So u gonna add more fans to ur tank ? Coral farm do always got nice and huge sea fans thou :yeah: And ya its quite intense purple color :rolleyes:

:ooh::ooh: Nice colour you got there bro!!!....

Yupe... I love Sea Fans :D But seldom can find colour as intense and rare as yours <_<

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Yupe... I love Sea Fans :D But seldom can find colour as intense and rare as yours <_<

Ah Beng, Coral Farm and Desmond there always got nice sea fans leh :unsure: Will sms u if comes across again. A mini zoas collection and twin cocos :angel:

post-4134-1201188574.jpg

post-4134-1201188689.jpg

Ah Beng, Coral Farm and Desmond there always got nice sea fans leh :unsure: Will sms u if comes across again.

Thanks bro :)

you and storm trooper really prata and cynarina king. =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
:ooh::ooh: Nice colour you got there bro!!!....

the color of the seafan is super intense. very nice

:thanks: To bro sky and godzilla :rolleyes: Think I was lucky as there's no light and the fan was close when I bought it :paiseh: Always bloom when feeding fishes ..

Nice pratas there bro Ft, they start to bloom liao.. when together open with the cynarina.. sure cover all the rocks..

First pic the mini prata isit orange ? very nice colour

Bro Lum, ya, when they bloom, they really stretched and its way beyond one's imagination of the area tat the flesh could cover !!! :pinch: The mini orange infact is red in color and I think its a open brain but Bro kennethk think its a Tonga Prata :unsure: Is this the coral tat u talking abt ? The pic is taken under MH but the fellow is partially shadded by another coral above :ph34r:

post-4134-1201363685.jpg

• SRC Member
you and storm trooper really prata and cynarina king. =)

Bro, u anyhow say. The prata kings here are Bro Lum, Storm tropper and prata Lover la :bow: I have quite a lot of pratas over some mishap over the few months. Now left with only afew :cry: Trying other corals instead. When kopi time at A.M there ? :look:

And here's Prisoner for u ya... Hammy hang on and the "Decomm" feeling will be over soon B)

post-4134-1201364020.jpg

• SRC Member

Bro, u anyhow say. The prata kings here are Bro Lum, Storm tropper and prata Lover la :bow: I have quite a lot of pratas over some mishap over the few months. Now left with only afew :cry: Trying other corals instead. When kopi time at A.M there ? :look:

100% agree with bro hammy, bro Ft me still standing far far away this position, if eat roti prata at kayu 4-5pieces sure no problem .. too yummy yummy :lol: :lol:

CHEERS !!! :peace:

• SRC Member
:thanks: To bro sky and godzilla :rolleyes: Think I was lucky as there's no light and the fan was close when I bought it :paiseh: Always bloom when feeding fishes ..

Bro Lum, ya, when they bloom, they really stretched and its way beyond one's imagination of the area tat the flesh could cover !!! :pinch: The mini orange infact is red in color and I think its a open brain but Bro kennethk think its a Tonga Prata :unsure: Is this the coral tat u talking abt ? The pic is taken under MH but the fellow is partially shadded by another coral above :ph34r:

FT its a nice 1 make it bloom n show to us make us drool n make us hunger for more prata :lol: if not enuf can go Kayu :lol:

• SRC Member
FT its a nice 1 make it bloom n show to us make us drool n make us hunger for more prata :lol: if not enuf can go Kayu :lol:

But my prata seow seow one, sometimes bloom so big, sometimes closed up like super stress :eyeblur: Does u and Lum's pratas open up all the time ? :unsure:

Here's a pic of a rock of acan. Size is double palm big :pinch: Still not opening yet, only a few extention of tentacles during feeding.. Me stress liao lah :ph34r:

post-4134-1201444906.jpg

post-4134-1201444915.jpg