Resun Chiller C100 For Sale

=NemoClown=

• SRC Member
Would like to sell away the above mention chiller as I am upgrading to a bigger tank. The chiller can support tank up to max 3 feet (thats' what I am having now) and below.

Chiller is 1 years plus, 1/10HP. Selling at <$500, your say. If interested , please pm me. :)

=NemoClown=,

some1 sold a resun 1/10h (think shld b the same model as urz) 4 S$200.00

u sellin' urz @ >S$500.00???

sure not???

• SRC Member

there's this guy trying to sell Resun and hailea chiller..he is pming a lot of ppl, offering them the chillers...1/2, 1 or 1.25..imo i don't trust him. shan't mention the name(s), and i don't exactly care if he breaches any commercial post rules here..but he never give up changing nicks after nicks and suggesting bulk order of chillers at a better price..wat a disgusting and irritating person....i'm not accusing nemoclown as tt person (so sorry if you felt insulted, i apologise :bow: ), but as a general guide for purchasing 2nd hand chillers.. if it doesn't cost less than 1/2 of the original price, dun even bother looking at it..you can get a brand new one by topping up slightly more! If anyone's looking for proper chiller, there is teco and Dr Chill's products, both are established brands and both comes with proper warranty...as for Resun and hailea, you r better off getting them from proper LFS and not some obscured 'hey-i've-got-cheapo-chiller-to-sell-you' lobangs!!

• SRC Member

agree totally...drive those lame salesmen out of here...

Excuse me guys, but could you kindly spare a thought for us genuine reefers?

There are those of us (myself included) that are trying to sell our used chillers -- due to upgrading. In fact, I am now trying to sell my 1-year old Hailea 260 (1/4HP) at a reasonable price.

In one fell swoop, your statements may have just discredited both brands as possible used chillers!

I, too, share your opinion that Reef Relief is a good chiller as this is what I had upgraded to. But for those on a tight budget, they may not have a choice but to consider used ones.

Thanks.

• SRC Member

There are those of us (myself included) that are trying to sell our used chillers -- due to upgrading. In fact, I am now trying to sell my 1-year old Hailea 260 (1/4HP) at a reasonable price.

In one fell swoop, your statements may have just discredited both brands as possible used chillers!

I, too, share your opinion that Reef Relief is a good chiller as this is what I had upgraded to. But for those on a tight budget, they may not have a choice but to consider used ones.

Thanks.

Hi, I think wat they meant is to price your stuff at a reasonable price as there seem to be some 'salesman' kurking around trying to pull a fast one on all of us.

I do agree with alvy on the pricing. If it's juz slightly cheaper then a 1st hand product, why not buy it brand new?

Thanks.

hehe...i know there are some genuine reefers like you who has great stuff now and then to pass down to other reefers after upgrading....but the main arrows is being shot at salesmen..middlemen in here who are maybe selling off new chillers for commison or maybe re-conditioned chillers to reefers here...

especially those nicknames who have been only posting a few posts and then end up selling equipment in here..not that they are hustlers...but we all should be careful...if reefers that have been in here for quite some time like williamuk is selling his stuff...we can more or less be assured that we are not being ripped off by other opportunist sellers who just create a new nick and end up selling questionable stuff..hehe

Roidan... speaks truely!

Be extremely suspicious of newcomers coming and offering equipment for sale.

Singapore is small and SRC is an extremely small club. I guess a lot of reefers have spent enough time here to know who's who already.

Williammuk and other SRC members will not risk their names and reputation if they are pushed into the same category as some hustlers who register themselves in just to make a few sales of new or used equipment and are not genuine & particpating hobbyists!

• SRC Member

yeah I agree, its always the same in every forum where you have pple who are posting for the first time, selling stuff which may be very cheap but even so you must be careful cuz they prob aren't selling as a hobbyist to another but as businessmen. So the condition of the product, how well it was taken care of, is it reconditioned etc, is a bit dodgy.

• SRC Member

william: throughout my entire text, I've not discredited any brands of chillers!!! I've merely encouraged the purchase of good quality chillers which are recommended by most reefers here! (Teco or D Chill, can't argue about tt if we are talking about quality) Furthermore, these euro and local branded chillers aren't exactly cheap, so there will still be demand for chinese, and taiwanese products which are in the market for a period of time!! In any case, this is not about chiller reviews, if you want to get a chiller, brand new, get it from an establish source which will honour their sales and upkeep their warranty!! No point getting from a one-man operation MIDDLEMAN who can change his nick, his tone of speech and even his HP no when the sales is done and your fate is sealed! I have no qualms about using 2nd hand products as long as they work!

Howeverl, I apologise if i did indirectly affect ur plans to sell your chiller.. :cry:

• SRC Member

Hello all, thank you very much for your comments and clarification. Appreciate it. :)

Alvy, thank you for your post too.

As you are an experienced reefer and long-time member of SRC, a lot of newbies (myself included) would consider your comments to carry tremendous influence and weight. Many of us would consider your comments as good advise to heed.

Once again, thank you for your clarification.

Cheers. :)

Dear ReefClubbers, I am not the "saleman"you are talking about selling chillers, changing nick after many unattemped tries etc. All I wish here is to selling away my old chiller so that whith the extra cash, I can get myself a new one for my incoming new tank.

And I believe that I did mentioned that I am asking for <S$500 (LESS than that) and ITS' YOUR SAY. (Could "heckers", please read my text carefully)

Frankly speaking, if anyone is interested in getting my chiller, can please kindly, offer me your best price.

Thanks.

hehe...i know there are some genuine reefers like you who has great stuff now and then to pass down to other reefers after upgrading....but the main arrows is being shot at salesmen..middlemen in here who are maybe selling off new chillers for commison or maybe re-conditioned chillers to reefers here...

especially those nicknames who have been only posting a few posts and then end up selling equipment in here..not that they are hustlers...but we all should be careful...if reefers that have been in here for quite some time like williamuk is selling his stuff...we can more or less be assured that we are not being ripped off by other opportunist sellers who just create a new nick and end up selling questionable stuff..hehe

Could you don't treat new comers like as those they are lame saleman who made quick cash in inside this forum??

I am really very disappointed when all my main intention is to sell away my chiller were being critisied or commented. Can't you all create a new thread and made your own discussion over there?

I was being introduce by my new reef friends here and guess, this is the welcoming gesture from our own Singapore Reef Club. If I know it in advance, I shouldn't have create a new thread in here as a "virgin poster" and should have waited for a few months till my status is "consider" to be regular patron OR to post some replys in this forum so as to made me an old user here?? Is this how this forum judge new comers?

Come on fellow reef clubbers, I believe that you all are old enough to know who is commercial and who is not. I have got only one old chiller and no more.

Please pardon me for me so rude. I am just disappointed. Maybe I should not have join in here..... :(

Dear ReefClubbers, I am not the "saleman"you are talking about selling chillers, changing nick after many unattemped tries etc. All I wish here is to selling away my old chiller so that whith the extra cash, I can get myself a new one for my incoming new tank.

And I believe that I did mentioned that I am asking for <S$500 (LESS than that) and ITS' YOUR SAY. (Could "heckers", please read my text carefully)

Frankly speaking, if anyone is interested in getting my chiller, can please kindly, offer me your best price.

Thanks.

Hey hope you don't mind... just to tell you that resun 1/10HP chiller model is c300 not 100

• SRC Member

Well, I tend to think that if you are selling used goods (and only 1), it should be OK (i.e. not a commercial posting). And you did state in the heading that you are selling the C100 (or c300) model, and not a full range of resun products.

Nemoclown, I am sorry that you got caught in the cross-fire, but lately, there has been alot of controversy here over commercial guys who pose as genuine owners in the pasar malam section.

• SRC Member

Thanks.

=NemoClown=,

hey, 1st of all, sorry abt my comment :bow: but i did not say anythin' or start anythin' regarding "salesman'. :unsure: me 2 iz a real buyer who iz lookin' 4 a chiller 4 my 3ft. guezz i hv been surfin' thiz forum 4 a 2nd chiller 4 2 long but alwayz i hv missed out when there'z a gd offer. <_<

anyway, just tat i hv come acrozz some tat sell their chiller @ a price range tat i hv stated. it'z not against u, just like 2 let u & the otherz know the mkt of a 2nd hand 1/4hp & below chiller avg price. by knowin' thiz, u wld even sell ur chiller faster rather den hvin the idea tat it iz ready lowly priced & still get stuck wif no buyer.

well, i just wan 2 clarify tat i'm not here 2 create any prob or misunderstandin'. just wan 2 get a chiller 4 myself lah :angel: