There is more to life than reefing

acidjazz

• SRC Member

hey bro u can make ppl c stars ar.....

hehehe i can make my gfs kal nasa n tell them how big the universe is hehehe :pinch::ph34r::fear::ph34r::fear::pinch:

:lol: wow! u so POwerFul...teach me leh! :P

• SRC Member
iskkkk not so loud lei....... :lol::lol:

better stop here la...later some1 not happy we TCSS here

u wan TCSS pm me or open a new thread title:

"have u guyz wonder wats in the black hole" :P

i can show u if you guys dun know! we are getting :off: Yus...

• SRC Member

Paul. All you have to do is manage your time. When I first started I got hell from my g/f .Always complaining that I spend my time with my tank. So in a way I guess I know where you're coming from.

Then work began and I had to balance that in as well .At first it was like work come home and straight away to the tank.Fish comes before everything else.

As time progressed, I managed to get some sort of a cycle going and now of course I don't neglect my tank but I manage my time and try to make the most out of it. Just prioritize what you want to do and that's all there is to it.

So lighten up :) .will catch up for a drink soon and remember no matter how bad you think things may be, they always have a way of working out for the better.

joshua, you have no idea how much my previous gf complain about my tank. Even when she's over at my place, i wld be surfing the net and doing my tank. It was more like an obsession than a hobby. :lol:

We all got our jobs to worry about and other priorities to handle. Its basically knowing what's impt to you and what's not. Apparently, i was so obsessed in this hobby that i didnt even know what i have been missing out in life.

I am just taking a step back now and think thru what happen the last few months. Many things should not have happen and i allow it to happen.

What i really want to focus now are my friends, my family and other priorities in life. I have neglected them for 8 months, but its never too late to realise it.

After all, reefing is nothing but just a hobby. :)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.